I wanted to be able to give you a sample of what you will get when
you subscribe, so here it is. There is also an archive,
if you want to check that out.
Top Twenty Things To Do While In A Drive Thru
1. Drive through the drive through in reverse and let your passenger
2. Ask prices of everything on the menu then order something that
you did not ask the price for.
3. Pretend like your window is broken. Tell the employee this.
Order with your door open, pay with your door open. Roll down window
and take food through the window.
4. Go to McDonalds and demand a big breakfast at 11:30 at night.
Put up a fight.
5. Pay for a large order in pennies and nickels unwrapped.
6. Order in another language. Be careful what neighborhood
you are in.
7. When asked if they can take your order, tell them you are just
window shopping and drive on.
8. Laugh sadistically when asked if you would like ketchup.
9. Ask how they fit into that little box.
10. If they make you wait, make them wait when they come back on.
11. Demand to speak to the manager. When he comes on, complain that
you did not like the way the employee said "May I take your order?"
12. When asked if they can take your order say "No, why can I
13. If they ask you to wait, order anyway and keep doing it
till they yell at you.
14. Pretend like your car broke down. Ask for assistance in
moving it. When they come out, drive away.
15. Tell them you have to use the bathroom.
16. Order a cup of water and two napkins. That's it.
17. Don't order when they come on. Just sit there. If a line forms
behind you, get out of the car and cause a scene.
18. When they hand you your food, hand them a bag back with all the
trash from your car in it.
19. Just stare at them when you pay and get your food. Don't break
20. Honk your horn the whole way through the line.
How can you tell if a blonde is having a bad day?
She has a tampon behind her ear and she forgot
where she put her pencil.
Q)How can you tell if a man is sexually excited?
A)He is breathing.
That's all I have on here, it's a good example of a typical day's jokes.
It's funny right? So go subscribe, dammit! Sorry for the ourburst.