Where exactly DID my info come from?
- Harrast, Tracy, and Louise Craft. Discover Ancient Egypt. Cincinnati: Creative Company, 1990.
- Hart, George. Eyewitness Books- Ancient Egypt. London: Dorling Kindersley Limited, 1990.
- Malam, John. Indiana Jones Explores Ancient Egypt.
- May, Robin. Mysteries of the Pharaohs.
- Morley, Jacqueline. First Facts about Ancient Egyptians.
- Nicholson, Robert, and Claire Watts. Ancient Egypt. New York: Scholastic,1991.
- Pofahl, Jane. Ancient Civilizations- Egypt. Minneapolis: Denison, 1993.
- Putman, James. Eyewitness Books- Mummy. New York: Dorling Kindersley Limited, 1992.
- Scott, Joeseph, and Lenore. Egyptian Hieroglyphics for Everyone.
- Simpson, Judith. Ancient Egypt. Sydney: Weldon Owen, 1995.
- Sylvester, Diane. Egypt, Kush, and Aksum. Minneapolis: Schaffer Publications, 1997.
- Wassynger, Ruth Akamine. Ancient Egypt. New York: Boultinghouse, 1996.
- Wilson, Hilary. Understanding Hieroglyphics.
Which is better?
Books. While webpages are easier to access and use, one never quite knows how credible the pages can be. That is, in effect, why I have this page. I wanted to let everyone know where I got my information. Books are easier to read, are more versatile, and usually have more images. Webpages are more convenient, but again, one can never be sure if the information they are getting is valid or not.
to return to the Ancient Egypt Homepage