As Angelfire had been doing some maintenance, I was unable to access my pages to edit them for a time in late August and early September.
On Saturday, September 4, I tried again and was able to get in, finding some of my pages gone, including Radio News and Notes. AM Stations in Wisconsin and Radio Markets pages 3 and 5 are also gone.
* MN Duluth WQRM 850 returns to the air with religious/VCY America as before (DX-midAMerica.com)
* MN Park Rapids KPRM 870 is now talk and AC, ex-talk and classic country (Northpine.com)
* MO Doolittle KUMR 104.5 is silent (DX-midAMerica.com)
* MO Steelville KLPW-FM 107.3 flips to talk "Real Talk," ex-sports (DX-midAMerica.com)
* WI New Holstein (Appleton market) WLAK 1530 has moved to 1520 (DX-midAMerica.com)
* MO St. Louis WGNU 920 is now sports betting as "The Game," dropping brokered religion (RadioInsight)
* IA Centerville KCOG 1400 is now hot AC, ex-AC (DX-midAMerica.com)
* WI New Holstein WLAK 1530 is granted a CP to move to 1520 (Northpine.com)
* IN Peru WARU 1600 is deleted (FCC)
* IN Morgantown WCJL 90.9 is now contemporary Christian/K-Love (DX-midAMerica.com) formerly a Calvary Radio Network affiliate
* MN Verndale KSKK 1070 flips to Catholic/Relevant Radio, ex-AC (Northpine.com)
* MN Eyota (Rochester market) KDOC 103.9, still classic hits, is now "Fun 104" in simulcast with KFNL 104.1 Spring Valley (Northpine.com)
* WI Forestville WRKU 102.1 is now CHR, ex-hot AC, still as "U102-1" (DX-midAMerica.com)