Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

FK Short Stories

Back to home page
About the Author

"Unfixed"

Nicholas tried a new drug in his quest to regain mortality. For one day, he was able to walk in the sun and taste again the simple pleasure of consuming spagetti from the plate of an infamous crime lord. Now, the effects of the drug are wearing off. Suffering from indigestion and gun shot wounds, he must also face an angry master and his own shaken belief in his quest.

"The Last Dance"

Nick discovers new feelings for Vachon's fledgling, Urs. While everying else in his life is changing, Urs offers him refuge. Meanwhile, Tracy discovers something about her partner and has to make a major decision that will affect the rest of her life... however long that may be.

"Dance With The Devil"

Part Two of the Dance series

Tracy decides that it is payback time, but all of her pranks backfire. When a demented vampire, more ancient and more powerful that most in the city of Toronto, captures her and Nick, she discovers help from unexpected places.

"End of the Knight"

One answer to the challenge, this was my first attempt at writing fan fiction. Originally posted to the fanfic list in October, 1998, this story presents a bittersweet ending for Nick's quest.

Email: lorisieja@hotmail.com