This is a replica of the Felton Coat of Arms
that is displayed in St. George's Chapel in
Windsor Castle, just outside London, since the 1300's.
The crest was given to Sir Thomas De Felton in 1381
for his services to the Black Prince (the Prince of Wales)
in the many battles with France and Spain.
It is supposedly a fact that Thomas and Edward,
the Black Prince were first cousins thru their mothers.
Click here for the history of Windsor Castle,
with an interior photo of St. George's Chapel.