The Sellars Bridge was opened to traffic as part of US 2 in 1950. This 4 lane bridge replaced an older 2 lane cantilever bridge about a half mile upstream. US 2 was moved to the Obidasian Bridge on the north side of the Wenatchee-East Wenatchee area in 1975. The Sellars Bridge was added back to the state highway system in the 1980s as SR 285. The bridge was dedicated to State Senator Sellars circa 2000.
The photo was taken in Summer 2000 from the Fred Meyer parking lot in East Wenatchee.
Primary State Hwys Secondary State Hwys