The Bridge of the Gods was built circa 1926 as a toll bridge. It is still a toll bridge, now owned by the Port of Cascade Locks OR. The bridge was jacked up and the piers extended higher around 1940 after Bonneville Dam was completed.
This photograph was taken in September 2001 with Washington in the foreground.
Primary State Hwys Secondary State Hwys