SONGS THAT MADE HIM FAMOUS
Tuff Bites 95.1012 1CD [T-439]
(1) Civic Auditorium (Santa Monica, CA); March 27, 1965
(2) Billy Faier radio (New York, NY); October 1962
(3) Skip Weshner radio (New York, NY); February 1963
Tracklist: (1) To Ramona, Gates Of Eden, If You Gotta Go Go Now, It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), Love Minus Zero, Mr. Tambourine Man, Don't Think Twice, With God On Our Side, She
Belongs To Me, It Ain't Me Babe, All I Really Want To Do, It's All Over Now Baby Blue
(2) Baby Let Me Follow You Down, Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues,
Death Of Emmett Till, Make Me A Pallet On Your Floor
(3) Tomorrow Is A Long Time, Masters Of War, Bob Dylan's Blues
DEEP: Sound leaves a lot to be desired, but still enjoyable
to hear another acoustic '65 show that's listenable. Radio shows
are scratchy and sound like they are off vinyl, but not bad if you
don't have 'em. Recommended.
NOTE: Several Santa Monica tracks cut (on source), often substantially. This disc omits one track from the Santa Monica recording, "Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll." Variations in the reported tracklist suggest that at least one circulating fan variant of this item restores that 30-second fragment.