BLUE-EYED BOSTON BOY
Razor's Edge 012/013 [T-400]
(1) Orpheum Theater (Boston, MA); October 8, 1994
(2) Orpheum Theater (Boston, MA); October 9, 1994
(3) Roseland Ballroom (New York, NY); October 20, 1994
Tracklist: (1) Jokerman, Seņor, All Along The Watchtower, Queen Jane Approximately, Tangled Up In Blue, Most Likely You Go Your Way, Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll, Masters Of War, Don't Think
Twice, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Highway 61 Revisited, In The Garden, Maggie's Farm, Ballad Of A Thin Man, It Ain't Me Babe
(2) You're A Big Girl Now, One Too Many Mornings, Two Soldiers
(3) Rainy Day Women #12 & 35, Highway 61 Revisited [w/Bruce Springsteen & Neil Young]
DEEP: One of the best releases of 1995.
rmd: Breathtaking! The performance is inspired and serves as a great indication of exactly what Dylan was up to in late 94. The quality is crystal clear and Bob's delicate vocals are up front and handled with care. The setlist is remarkable, and the filler is great. They don't get much better than this.