Come join thousands of other Iranian and American friends in celebration of the Iranian culture.The Association of Iranians in Washington State is proud to present the biggest and best ever Iranian festival at Woodland Park - shelter #3 (new Location for this year) on August 5th. 11 AM - 7 PM
Address - - - Woodland Park. North 50th and Woodland Park Ave. N. - shelter #3
Driving directions - - -
From South / Downtown : Take I-5 north to NE 50th St (Exit #169). Go west to the south entry at N 50th St. and Woodland Park Ave. N. - shelter #3. Follow signs.
From North: Take I-5 south to NE 50th St (Exit 169). Go west to the south entry at N 50th St. and Woodland Park Ave. N. - shelter #3. Follow signs.
* Delicious Iranian dishes, including fresh balaal
* Live "shaad mahali" music by Saahel group
* Live pop music by Aria and orchestra
* Iranian arts gallery
* Workshop for making traditional Iranian dolls
* Workshop for Iranian miniature paintings
* Traditional puppet show
* Children's activities including face painting and fun games