CLICK THE GROWLING BABY FOR MORE PICS OF ME
JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM...
- NAME - Erin
- SEX - Female
- DOB - 1968
- HEIGHT - 5'6"
- WEIGHT - NOYB
- COLOR - Kinda pink, actually...
- BIRTHPLACE - Mauston, Wisconsin, USA
- MOVED - in 2nd grade - to Webster, New York
- MOVED AGAIN - in 9th grade- to Alpharetta, Georgia
- SCHOOL - University of Georgia (PSY) - dropped out as a senior (yeah, I know...lol)
- RESIDE IN - Athens, Georgia, USA
- TYPING STYLE - Advanced Hunt and Peck
- RELIGION - Raised Catholic - but I got better...
(aka: Recovering Catholic)
- FAVORITE SEXUAL POSITION - Hey! I hardly know ya...
- BEST QUALITY - I pretty much like who I am, but if I don't like something about myself...I always try to grow.
- WORST QUALITY - I've been TOLD that my worst quality is that I call people out on their issues. People LOVE it when it's aimed at others... HATE it when it's aimed at them. Go figure!
- FAVORITE COLOR - Green
- FAVORITE NUMBER - 6
- FAVORITE TV SHOW - Farscape
- FAVORITE MOVIE and SONG - How much time do you have?
- PET PEEVES - Emotional dishonesty / avoidance (booo hisss) and lack of integrity.
- FAVORITE FOODS - High-brow answer: Chicken Paprika and Gnocchi; Medium-brow answer: (I think I just made up a word!) Fried Shrimp with lemon; Low-brow answer: Jif Peanut butter and grated cheddar cheese on toast ! ! !
- TOP 3 PERSONAL PRIORITIES - Me, My relationship with God, Those I love
- MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT - I had run out of clean bras one day, but I had to go to a waitressing job... so I wore a teddy instead. At work... the side of a glass coffee pot broke out and the hot coffee POURED down my shirt. Fellow waiters and waitresses quickly ripped my shirt off me... so that I wouldn't get scalded... revealing my nice black teddy. I don't think I EVER heard the end of that from people. "You wear that to WORK? Oooh, GIRL! We know what YOU are up to!" Whateverrrr !
- BIGGEST SOB STORY - My family of origin (the main 3, anyway) BITES...LOVE 'um...just have to do it from afar...
- BIGGEST BOASTS - I lived in Israel for 2 months / I was a VIP driver for the 1996 Atlanta Centennial Olympics / I'm learning html all by myself!
- MARITAL STATUS - Single, been living with boyfriend Jonathan for almost 8 years
- BOXERS OR BRIEFS? - Did I mention that I was a FEMALE?!?!
I was born a poor white girl in a poor black family...
Actually, my parents were upwardly mobile, but lacked a certain...je ne sais quoi... humanity. The rest of my life has been a (as yet unending) quest to regain what was lost. Laugh or cry, right?