Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The Adventures Of Plaid Clad Boxer Babe
By Elena and Key
spunkie_2003@yahoo.com

We do not own the characters of John Carter, Kerry Weaver, or Mark Greene. We do, however, have the privilege of being the creators of PCBB, or Plaid Clad Boxer Babe. We ask that you do not use him without permission from my co-author or myself. Comments to spunkie_2003@yahoo.com

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

Carter and Lucy, the new med student, were in the bathroom. She rubbed the shaving cream all over his face and then got out the razor. Running her fingers over the smooth skin, she smiled. "This face is kissable."

"Oh take me."

meanwhile......

Dr. Weaver, with her newly permed hair, stepped on the receptionists desk. Malik looked up. "Dr.Weaver? Are you alright?"

Looking down at Malik with the most demented face known to man, she began to sing.
"The sun will come out.......tomorrow.
Bet your bottom dollar that
tomorrow........there'll be sun.
EVERYONE SING I ORDER YOU TO SING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Kerry.." Hathaway started.

"I'LL HAVE YOUR JOB FOR THAT NOW SIT DOWN AND SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Just thinkin' about....tomorrow clears away the cobwebs and the
sorrow.....till there's none."

Carter heard the singing in the bathroom. He knew he had to help his co-workers, but he had a situation. He reached down and pressed the demo button on his pager. beep. beep beep "Damn, Lucy. I got paged. Wait here. I'll be right back.

"Grab an extra.....you know...."

"Sure sweets."

He runs out and becomes...

PLAID CLAD BOXER BABE!
in: Annie!

"Come what may! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!"
"You won't be here tomorrow!"
"PCBB! You evil wretch!"
With that, PCBB swung his magic stethoscope and tied up Dr. Weaver. Then he called security. He changed back and with a pocket full of.......you know......went back to Lucy.
The end! or is it?

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

oh god. I haven't read that in a year or so. How things change!! I hate Carter and Lucy being together now, not that I have to worry about it anymore. I really do like Weaver now. If I continue the series, I'll need a new evil character to use. Any suggestions? I was thinking Romano....

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!