The Devil in Disguises
Chapter Four - A Shower Of Kisses
By Ayoe
ayoe.lang@get2net.dk

Written after seeing "Stuck On You" - Season 5

"ER" and all its characters belong to Warner Bros. No infringement of their copyright is intended. This story was written for the enjoyment of "ER" fans everywhere, and may be downloaded for your own pleasure. However this story may not be used, distributed or archived without the permission of the author.

Rated: NC17 - harsh language and sexual contents.

A HUGE thanks to my excellent editor Cathy Roberts...don't know what I should do without you!!!

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

Kerry was still asleep when he took off for work. She had the day off. Thank God. She wouldn't be worth much after last night.

The hospital was busy. Kerry hadn't been the only one drinking last night. And people can do stupid things when they're drunk.

In the middle of his shift, Mark asked John to join him in the lounge.

"Is Kerry okay?" Mark asked. To avoid questions and speculations when Mark did paperwork on the staff, Kerry had told him that John was living with her.

"Why?" John asked.

"Well, last night she got a phone call and she seemed kinda upset after that."

"Ah! She's fine," John lied. What was that all about?!

Mark gave him a strange look. John knew he was a terrible liar Mark then nodded and walked back to the busy halls.

Who called Kerry? It took a lot to knock her off balance and last night she had been knocked so far that she could barely stand. Something serious was going on and John intended to find out what that was.

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

When he got home he could hear Kerry upstairs in the shower. He took off his coat and snuck up the stairs, silently opening the door. John could see Kerry's naked silhouette through the shower curtain. He took a deep breath, she was so beautiful.

"Hey you," he said with a thick voice.

"John?!!" She popped her head out. "I'm taking a shower here..." she snarled.

"I know you are." He sat on the toilet. "How are you feeling?"

She continued with the shower. "I'm okay. Hangover's tough though."

"No kidding....." John made a pause. "What's going on Kerry?"

She turned off the water. "Could you hand me a towel?" She reached out her arm from behind the curtain and he handed one to her. She dried herself while remaining silent. Then she came out with the towel wrapped around her. John stood and placed his hands on her hips. She kept her eyes down.

"I'm worried about you." John gently caressed her face. She broke free of his arms and grabbed her crutch. She quickly limped towards her bedroom, but on the way she stubbed her toe on some books on the floor.

"DAMMIT!!" she yelled and sat down on the office chair.

John walked over by her side and knelt beside her, gently stroking away the pain. When he looked at her she was yet again in tears. He looked into her eyes.

"What is it Kerry?. Talk to me, please," he begged.

"Carter....just...."

"Oh, no! Don't do that. It's John. And I'm right here. I won't let you go."

Suddenly she laughed. Not a good laughter. He curiously looked at her. "Why are you laughing???"

"Just leave me alone." She pushed him back and he landed on his butt. She quickly got up and limped into the bedroom where she slammed the door.

John was speechless. What the hell was wrong with her?!?! Where did that insane laughter come from?? He curled up on the floor. He wanted so much to help her. If she would only let him.

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

Almost an hour went by before she opened the door.

"Are you going to sit there all night?"

John shrugged his shoulders. Kerry looked at him with curiosity in her eyes. Then she reached out to him. He stood and took her hand and she led him into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Would you....spend the night here?" she looked at him with eyes filled with sadness. "I don't want to be alone."

John put his arms around her and hugged her tight. "I would love to," he whispered. She was in her pajamas. She flipped back the covers and crawled into the bed. John stripped down to his boxers and got in beside her. She was laying with her back to him and he snuggled up against her. She exhaled and gripped his hand. Soon they were asleep.

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

John had the next day off, but Kerry didn't. While she was asleep he slowly got out of bed and silently walked into the office. He picked up the phone and dialed the hospital.

"Hey Randi. It's Carter. It Mark there?" A few minutes later Mark was in the other end.

"Hey Carter. What's up?"

"Mark. I was wondering....ammm.....Kerry. She's not okay. So....."

"I know, Carter."

"Could you call her in sick? She doesn't know I'm calling you."

"Will you talk to her? I think she could need someone to talk to."

"That was my intention. Something is really wrong."

"You talk to her. I'll call her in sick," Mark said soothingly.

"Thanks Mark."

John hung up the phone and returned to the bedroom. He turned off Kerry's alarm clock and got back in bed.

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

"FUCK!!!!" Kerry screamed.

"Hey." John grabbed her arm.

"I'm LATE!!!" she yelled.

Kerry, relax. I've called you in sick."

"WHAT!!!!!?" She looked at him, her face filled with rage. "How DARE you!!!!!??" She pulled back her arm.

"Kerry, calm down." John sat up.

"CALM DOWN??!!!!!!"

"Kerry, please?"

I just wanted to be with you and you seem to be in need of a day off."

Her face softened. She shook her head. "Don't do something like that again, okay."

"Okay," John smiled.

She looked at him with smiling eyes and he moved closer. Even though she had just woke up, she turned him on. He kissed her. At first, she was a little unwilling, but after a few seconds, she pulled him closer and their tongues found each other. Kerry lay back, pulling John on top of her as their kiss got deeper and deeper. Slowly he pulled her out of bed, lifting her up and carrying her into the bathroom.

He gently sat her down while kissing her and slowly began to remove her pajamas, caressing every inch of her beautiful body. She moaned while he slowly stroked her thighs.

He took a step back and ran his hands all the way down her body. Kerry trembled and closed her eyes. When his hands ran over her hardened nipples she shivered. His hands found their rest on her hips and he pulled her close against his erection. She grabbed his ass, and they met in a new, but now more craving, kiss.

He moved them backward and turned on the water in the shower. Kerry pulled down his boxers and carefully stroked his penis, making John moan.

They stepped under the hot water, their hands busy exploring the unknown body in front of them. John reached for the shampoo and poured some over Kerry's breasts, soaping her body with it. Then Kerry did the same to John. She gently washed his penis. John closed his eyes; her hands felt so good. Then Kerry got behind him and washed his hair. When the soap was rinsed off he turned around. His hand traveled down her body, softly stroking the small assembling of hair between her legs. His hand traveled back upward, pausing to caress her hard nipple while he licked her earlobe. They were both breathing hard now. His hand traveled back upward, pausing to caress her hard nipple while he licked her earlobe. They were both breathing hard now. John took the time to wash and rinse Kerry's hair, then he moved his abdomen against her ass, his erection stroking over her soft crack. Now his hands were all over her body and Kerry was trembling under his touch. When his hand found the warmth between her legs, she a made a loud moan. He quickly found her clitoris and began massaging it. Kerry's body trembled even more and she began to stroke his arm while his other hand was caressing her breasts. After a while, her grip became more violent, and her other hand grasped his hair. A shock wave went through her body and she screamed. John put his arm around her for support. Shaking and gasping, Kerry slowly let go of his hair and slumped down. Then she made a small laugh.

"Oh, God...!" she whispered.

John smiled and kissed her ear. Kerry turned around, and as they kissed she stroked his erection.

"I want you, John. I want you inside me." Her voice was thick with desire.

John got some towels and they dried each other off. Kerry was carefully drying every drop of water off his penis...and very slowly torturing him. His eyes were almost black and his voice harsh when he said, "Come here."

He lifted her up and slowly lowered her onto him. While he was inside her he carried her into the bedroom. They lay on the bed and he slowly started moving inside her. She was moaning with every thrust he made. Kerry placed her fingers over his mouth and he sucked them with hunger. When she raised her leg, he grabbed it, then lowered his head and sucked her nipples. She grabbed his hair, pulling his head up, and her mouth quickly found his tongue.

"Kerry," John groaned. The room was filled with moaning and words of love.

The words stopped as Kerry suddenly whispered, "I'm coming, John."

John could feel her muscles contract, that was what he needed, too. Just as Kerry once more screamed his name while reaching her climax, he came, too.

He collapsed on top of her and they laughed while trying to catch their breaths. Kerry wiped off the sweat from John's forehead and kissed him. They laid there for a couple of minutes. Then Kerry laughed and dragged him back into the bathroom where they got cleaned up once more. Then they returned to bed and snuggled up against each other.

"Thank you," Kerry whispered.

John looked down at her head resting on his chest. Her eyes were closed. He kissed the top of her head.

"You do know I'm falling for you, don't you, Dr. Weaver?" he whispered.

He could feel her smile.

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

To be continued....