AYOE
YES THAT'S ME!!! THE OWNER OF THIS SITE

Hey All!!!!

Yes. I'm the owner of this site. I'm 24 years old and from Denmark. I've been a fan of ER from the very first episode. Besides ER I love music and movies. I've become involved in acting to and joined a full-time acting-groupe. This summer we're doing a huge playback show and around 5 plays. I live together with my boyfriend through 7 years.

My favorite artist includes Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette, Depeche Mode and Savage Garden - but I listen to all kinds of music - mostly alternative pop though :)

In the sparetime I have I'm obsessed with The Sims - yeah total fanatic - and yes, I've made the whole cast if you were wondering :P Including clothes :P:P Acting takes up alot of my sparetime but I hang out with my friends when I get the chance and naturally surf the net.....yeah you guessed it - for ER and Sims. Hehe.....but I have some great friends here as well. A big shout out to Mai and Cindy...LOVE YOU TWO!!!!!

About one year ago I decided to make this website dedicated to this fantastic show. I spend a lot of time on this page and all of you fans out there writing me. Thanx you guys for your support. My dream is one day to see an actually taping of the show and meeting some of the stars. I consider my self being the Danish ER fanclub. :P

Back then I had never read fanfiction before, but Shirly contacted me and asked if I wanted to read one of her stories. So I did...and I was hooked!!! And I've even taking up the art my self. So here are my stories. Enjoy!!!

Ayoe

Ayoe.JPG (19587 bytes)
Ayoe.JPG (19587 bytes)

 

PRIVATE EMOTIONS
A STORY ABOUT LUKA
Jennifer Jensen, the new pediatrician starts in County. She meets Luka. A doctor who brings up emotions and her past. A past filled with hurt. Can they ever become more that friends? Will she let them?

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2

THE DEVIL IN DISGUISES
A STORY ABOUT CARTER & KERRY
John enters Kerry's life and he falls in love. But Kerry has some secrets from her past threatening their happiness.

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

 

mail.gif (1526 bytes)