Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The Way You Loved Me
Part Two - May Day And Beyond
By Carianne
cxcarleo@naz.edu

Thanks go to Lori for her help in making this piece work.

As usual, I do not own any of the characters and make no money for their use.

Please e-mail me with any feedback

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

After assisting Romano with the most mundane of surgeries, Elizabeth was finally able to escape County and head home. Well, to Mark's apartment, which had very much become a home to her as well. Although she and Mark had their difficulties during his father's illness, they had once again grown close over the past few weeks.

Since it was after midnight, and Mark had had a long day at work, between seeing patients and then dealing with Carter's situation, Elizabeth fully expected him to be asleep. But when she entered the bedroom, she saw the bedside light on, and he was reading, while sitting atop the covers.

"I was wondering if Romano was going to keep you there all night," Mark said with a smile on his face.

"The thought crossed my mind too," Elizabeth said. "He bores me to death with his details post op. One would think I had never performed a bowel surgery before."

"Did you see Kerry before you left?"

"No, she wasn't around anywhere. Why? Did you hear from her?"

"Carter got on the plane, and Peter went with him. Peter called her from an in-flight phone to let her know."

"I'm glad. Carter needed help, and I'm glad Peter was there for him. Those two have a special bond."

"They really do. Even though Carter left surgery, studying under Peter helped him to become an excellent doctor. He is a demanding teacher, but you know your stuff once you're done with him."

"I agree."

Mark put down his book and stretched his legs, "I missed you, do you know that?"

"But you only saw me a few hours ago," Elizabeth said, but secretly thrilled that Mark had said that.

Mark was glad to see the hint of a smile cross her face and he said, "Come here, you."

"Let me just change for bed, I am exhausted," Elizabeth said, starting to pull off her t-shirt.

"I'll take care of that," Mark said, with an impish smile on his face.

"Oh you will, will you?" Elizabeth said, smiling, as she walked over to the bed. She kneeled on the bed just below Mark's waist, straddling his body.

She leaned down to kiss him, and their lips met with great passion. Both of their tongues eagerly explored the other's mouth. Since Mark was still in a sitting position, it was somewhat easy for Elizabeth to pull his t-shirt over his head, as their lips parted for the briefest of moments.

Mark then reached up and pulled Elizabeth's shirt over her head, and at the same time unhooked her bra, allowing both to fall to the floor. Mark slid down the pillows so he was lying almost flat on his back, and Elizabeth lay atop of him.

As he allowed his kisses to travel down to her collar bone, and further below, Elizabeth allowed her hands to take a southern journey as well. Her hand reached into the waistband of Mark's boxers, and removed them in one quick motion. This freed his throbbing erection from the confines of his boxers.

Elizabeth lightly ran her fingertips on the tip of his erection. After almost a minute of her light touch, Mark sensed that she was stopping and said breathlessly, "Ooh please, don't stop."

"I have no plans to do any such thing," Elizabeth said, moving back from Mark momentarily. Elizabeth quickly removed her pants and underwear, and moved further down the bed. She allowed her mouth to take over the job that her hands had been doing previously, and Mark groaned in pleasure as he edged even closer to orgasm.

When Elizabeth sensed Mark was near breaking point, she stopped and moved back on top of him. She straddled his lower body again, and leaning forward slightly, guided him into her so that their bodies became one. Elizabeth moaned in pleasure as she enjoyed the sensation of Mark sucking lightly on her breasts.

Elizabeth was by no means a virgin when she met Mark, yet he was able to do for her what no others could. He could make her feel truly loved by doing what he knew pleasured her the most, at times at the expense of his pleasure. This in itself made Elizabeth want to pleasure him even more.

Within a short time after their bodies united, Mark came ferociously, spilling himself into her depths. Despite the power of his orgasm, Mark continued to stimulate Elizabeth, wanting her to come as she had made him come.

The combination of Mark sucking at her breasts and him running his fingertips lightly on the back of her thighs made Elizabeth come very quickly. The contractions of her orgasm made Mark come again as well.

Several minutes later, after their bodies had calmed, Mark gently withdrew. The two lay on their sides, facing one another, and Mark pulled the sheet over top of them. He pulled Elizabeth close to him and said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

bar_er.jpg (2255 bytes)

-August 23, 2000