This is what I have so far (special thanks to Absolut Jackass)...more to come.
- Name: Chris Pontius
- Born: July 16, 1974 (27 years old)
- Height: 5'8
- Eyes/Hair: Hazel/Brown
- Status: Single
- Born: Pasadena, CA
- Currently Lives in: LA/San Luis Obispo, CA
- Car: Toyota Pickup
- Movies: Big Trouble In Little China, North Shore
- TV Shows: Diff'rent Strokes, Scooby Doo
- Skateboarder: Jason Jesse
- Music: Misfits, Black Flag, Pixies, Elvis, Doo Rag, Bob Log III, White Stripes, Melvins, Hasil Adkins, Fred McDowell Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Eazy E, NWA, any Gangsta Rap
- Song: Hybrid Moment by the Misfits
- Books: Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut, Barrel Fever by Dave Sidaris
- Food: Mexican, Tuna(hmmm...)
- Drink: H20
- Color: Rainbow
- Pastimes: Watching Sunsets, Daydreaming, Picking flowers, Having promiscuous unprotected sex
- Which Jackass did you first meet and how? Mike Kassak, I met in 5th grade
- Who are some of your role models or inspirations? When I read about these barbarians in those fantasy books, you know, I wanna be like those guys.
- Favorite Skit for the show? Jaguar Gymnastics
- Favorite Jackass skit you weren't involved in? I guess the waxing
- Who do you hang out with most from the show? Jeff Tremaine, Mike Kassak, Steve-O, Johnny when he's not with the family.
- How old you were when you lost your virginity? I was a teenager like everyone else, but I hadn't put it in door #2 wasn't till I turned 22.
- When did you first meet Johnny Knoxville? I met him about four years ago when we were doing stuff at Big Brother.
- How old were you when you performed you earliest stunt? I don't consider myself a stuntman but more of a sex symbol. My first experience with that was at age 7 when I performed an exotic strip show for my friend's mom after she caught me swimming naked in their pool. She told my mom on me, but secretly, I knew she loved it.
- What's the worst danger you've ever been in? When you're into promiscuous, unprotected sex, every day is dangerous.
- Who thinks of all those crazy things you guys do? Preston Lacy pretty much comes with all the ideas.
- Who is your all-time idol? Oh, there's a few: Liberace, Elton John, Rock Hudson, maybe Ricky Martin but I'm not sure.
- What is something you would never do? I will never try to hurt somebody, even though I cold if i wanted to.
- What do you parents think of your job? My parents support their children in whatever they do. For example, when my brother was in high school, all he did was smoke weed, so my mom went out and bought him a hat with a marijauna leaf on it.
- Is it true that Carmen Electra is really a man trapped in a woman's body? I'm not really into this sexual identity crisis. Plastic surgery can fix all that stiff nowadays anyway.