Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Duo and Hilde: Just Friends

Part 1

By: Mina

 

 

 

 

Duo: Yeah guys! I really gotta visit her. I promised.

 

Quatre: All right, it's always good to keep your promises.

 

Duo: Bye guys, and hopefully I'll return with her.

 

Relena: Bye Duo, we'll all miss you! Right guys?

 

All the guys but Quatre shrug.

 

Duo: Yeah guys, I'll miss you too. Thanks Relena, bye!

 

Final call for flight 144 to Colony L1, Final Call.

 

Duo: Bye

 

Duo vanished in the flood of people who were to get on to the airplane.

 

Relena: I hope he finds what he's looking for. But still, that's really romantic, don't you think Heero?

 

Heero: No, and those two are only friends.

 

Relena: Ok, ruin the moment. Let's go guys.

 

Relena and the pack filed out of the airport and went home to wait for Duo's return.

 

~ Back to Duo entering from the flight into Colony L1~

 

Duo: I wonder if I should've called? Oh well, I wonder where she could be.

 

Duo walked over to a newspaper stand to talk to the sales person.

 

Duo: Hey, do you know a girl about yea height, with the name Hilde?

 

Seller: Do I know her? Son, are you blind? Who are you anyway? Not from around here are ya?

 

Duo: Now to conclude today's episode of twenty questions. . .

 

Seller: Hey son, just look right in front of your face sometime.

 

Duo: Ok, thanks buddy.

 

Duo then walks away with a confused look on his face.

 

Duo: What a nut job! Look in front of me, sure whatever. . . oh.

 

Duo then saw a huge poster with Hilde on the cover. She was wearing spandex shorts, Duo thought they looked just like Heero's, and a huge shirt with a volleyball logo on it. The poster read: Colony's L1- VOLLEYBALL all colony team: Staring the player of the year in the whole Solar System: Hilde

 

Duo: Whoa! I missed a lot, gotta check out the gym now.

 

Duo picked up his carryon bag and went down to the local gym. He saw Hilde right away practicing with her team.

 

Duo: Wow, she's awesome at the spiking thing!

 

The ball then suddenly rolled off the court to Duo's black covered feet.

 

Hilde: Hey! Can I have the ball over here!

 

Duo's thoughts: Oh great she doesn't even remember her like best friend.

 

Hilde: Hey! I said can I please see the. . . hey, do I know you?

 

Duo looked up.

 

Hilde: Duo! Oh my gosh! I thought you wouldn't come back!

 

Duo: Heh, I am back all right.

 

Hilde: Great! (Hilde then lets go of the hug she had given Duo) Lets blow this!

 

Duo: What? Isn't this like your job?

 

Hilde: They won't notice am gone. I am not that important ya know! Lets jet!

 

And with that, Hilde grabbed Duo's arm and ran off with him.

 

Duo: Where are we going?

 

Hilde: Oh, to my apartment. I gotta freshen up before we go out and have fun! Here we are.

 

Hilde opened up her door to an average size apartment with one bedroom and a kitchen.

 

Hilde: Hey, just make yourself at home, I'll be out of the shower in no time!

 

Duo: Sure thing, I'll just watch a little TV.

 

Duo heard the shower running and knew with a girl like that, she'd probably be a while. In about fifteen minutes, Hilde came out of the bathroom.

 

Hilde: Hey Duo?

 

Duo turned around to see her leaning on the doorpost in a towel.

 

Hilde: Hand me my clothes on my bed over there?

 

Duo: Sure, here ya go.

 

Duo threw Hilde her clothes and in the process her bra fell out.

 

Hilde: Umm. . . . I kind of need that too.

 

Duo: Oh, yeah, here. But first, come and get it!

 

Duo raise the garment above his head, he was slightly taller than Hilde herself.

 

Hilde: Sure, play games when all I have on is a towel. Come on, give it up.

 

Hilde swooped for the bra and ended up in Duo's arms. He twisted her around and his face was only a few inches away for her's.

 

Duo: Here, I was just joking with ya.

 

Duo said as he back away from his grasp with Hilde.

 

Hilde: Thanks. I'll be ready in a minute.

 

When Hilde was finally done, she came out wearing two tub-tops. One was white under another that was blue. She also wore jean petal-pushers with Yellowbox slip-ons.

 

Hilde: Ready?

 

Duo: Now that's what I came back for! Let's go babe!

 

********************

Please take a moment to reivew this fic. The author would LOVE to hear from you!

Name:
Email:
Review: