ACERN (Australian Close Encounter Resource Network)
A professional resource and support organization/network for all those with Close Encounter experiences, with qualified therapists available in offering information, counselling and therapy.
• Counselling and therapeutic support
• Telephone and Internet support
• Access to professionals, ie Psychologists, GP etc. as well as Complementary Practitioners
• Research into the experiences / contact phenomenon
• Networking with Ufology and other relevant organizations here and overseas
• A "buddy" contact system
• Support group activities
• Postal information, video and audio tape resources
• Presentation lectures relevant to this phenomenon, here and overseas
• Media information and interviews
Contact Info. : Website: ACERN Email: email@example.com Phone/Fax: (618) 9454 3702
The UFO-Star Visitors Web Site of Dr. Richard Boylan:
Presenting professionally-researched factual information on UFOs and Star Visitor contact, on the new Star Kids and adult Star Seeds, on the Academy of Clinical Close Encounter Therapists (ACCET), and on Dr. Richard Boylan, noted researcher of the Star Visitors and Star Kids phenomena; Director, Star Kids Project, Ltd., and owner of this website.
Dr. Richard Boylan, Ph.D., MSW, M.S. Ed., B.A. Internationally-noted Researcher of UFOs/Star Visitors and human Star Kids/Star Seed adults, Behavioral Scientist, Exo-Anthropologist, emeritus University Associate Professor of Psychology, Registered Social Worker, and Certified Clinical Hypnotherpist.
*More Coming soon!
[Return to StarSeed Unite]
© 2005 StarSeed Unite Int'l. All Rights Reserved.