A Touch of Warmth on a Winter’s Day

A Touch of Warmth on a Winter’s Day

SUMMARY: A winter’s day in Indiana. What are a former captain and her first officer to do?
RATING: NC-17
DISCLAIMER: characters – mine, story – theirs. Oh no wait, it’s the other way around!
THANKS: To JoJo who helped me out a lot with this winter’s tale.

***

Chakotay leaned his head on his arms and stared out the window. “Is it always like this in winter?” he asked mournfully, watching the flakes drift down onto an already white ground.

A hand reached around him with a mug that he accepted gladly. “Often,” she replied, as she took up position next to him. “I’ve missed this,” she said, sliding under the comforter he held around him.

“Kathryn,” he cried. “You’re cold.” He inched away from her and took a long sip of his drink.

She laughed. “Well, I did just go downstairs to get the drinks, so of course I am.” She slid closer and pulled the end of the blanket snugly around both of them. “You could always warm me up,” she whispered playfully.

He moaned, instantly feeling the reaction his body made to her implication. “Gods, woman,” he chided her. “You’ve already had me twice this morning.”

Kathryn placed her mug on the windowsill. “So?” she asked. “Can I help it if you always make me want you?”

Chakotay placed an arm around her. “Do I?” he asked leering at her. “How do I do that?”

Giggling, she buried her head against his neck. “Oh, in many, many ways.” With each word she placed a gentle kiss on his skin. “Mmm,” she moaned. “You smell so good.”

Chakotay kissed her hair. “So do you, love.” His kiss continued downward, forcing her to turn her face to him and raise her lips to his. “Hang on a moment,” he suddenly said, pulling back. He placed his mug next to hers and then turned back to her. “Don’t think you really want to be covered in hot chocolate, do you?”

Kathryn raised an eyebrow at him. “Oh, I don’t know,” she purred, running a finger down his spine and making his shiver. “Might suit me very well.”

He laughed, a deep laugh that made Kathryn’s blood run, and leaned into her again. “Dear Kathryn,” he murmured before kissing her again.

Their hands grasped for each other and they tumbled backwards on to the bed. Kathryn found herself lying underneath Chakotay’s firm body as his mouth began its assault on her. She groaned as his teeth found a breast and pulled lightly at the nipple, while a hand slowly slid down her waist.

“Oh, Chakotay,” she sighed, running her hands over his shoulders. She adored him at times like this, as he took control of their lovemaking. She lay totally powerless as his mouth and hands swept over her yielding body. His fingers blazed a trail down her abdomen forming a pathway for his tongue to follow.

Pausing briefly, tantalisingly short of her curls, he lifted his head and smiled. “You like?” he whispered to her.

Propping herself up onto her elbows, Kathryn gazed into his dark brown eyes. “You know I do,” she managed to say in husky tones. Then she grinned. “But I’d like it more if you’d just get on with it.”

“Get on with what?” he asked innocently, even as his firm shaft pulsed against her lower leg.

She glared at him and he laughed and she felt that laugh run through his body and against her own. She shook her head but her action was halted as she felt Chakotay’s breath on her lower torso. Instead, she collapsed back onto the bed and could only moan as his hands slowly moved her thighs apart and his lips landed on her skin.

Her hands slid over his shoulders, gripping them tightly, as his warm breath danced across the entrance to her core. The anticipation building within her now came to a peak as a finger slid into her already wet centre. A second finger soon also began to massage her inner walls and her body rose up to meet the mouth that was set to join in on the assault on her body.

The moment his mouth latched onto her, Kathryn felt herself rising, growing dizzy with each thrust of Chakotay’s fingers, increasingly delirious with each lick of his tongue and nip of his teeth. She fought to keep her eyes open and failed, choosing instead just to let the emotions wash over her. Her body writhed uncontrollably beneath him and she maintained her grip on his shoulders, even as the orgasm burst through her.

“Dear god,” Kathryn moaned as Chakotay’s fingers slid out from her. Her heart still beat wildly inside her and her breath was erratic. As she felt the pressure on the bed shift she slowly opened her eyes to find his grinning face leaning over hers.

“No, just me,” he said.

She swung an arm up and slapped him lightly on his backside. “You’re not that good.”

“Oh yeah?”

He moved closer still and she felt his hardness, hot and demanding against her skin. One slight movement and Chakotay was nudging her wet centre, the very tip of him resting inside her. One more move and he was filling her, pulsing inside her tight, yet slick, walls.

Kathryn clawed at his back, drawing him closer, wanting him to feel him occupy her completely. She could not get enough of the emotions that engulfed her when he pushed into her. He moved insistently, and she could tell just how close he was to completion. It wouldn’t take him long.

She loved him totally. He had a way of making her come alive. She watched in contentment as he emptied himself into her.

   

Later, they bundled up and took the dog for a walk in the woods behind Kathryn’s house. Chakotay’s arm was snug around her shoulder and together they kicked up the snow that had fallen while they had lain in bed.

“Would you like to stay here?” Chakotay asked. The question was a valid one; Kathryn was currently only on sabbatical from Starfleet.

“Too cold for you, I’m guessing,” she laughed. “Do you have plans?”

He nodded. “I’ve been asked to help teach a south-western studies course in Arizona, the archaeology track.”

“What you’ve always wanted,” she commented. “Arizona. Bit different from Indiana.”

“But close enough to San Francisco,” Chakotay replied, giving her shoulder a squeeze.

“Mmm,” Kathryn said in a non-committed tone of voice. She stopped and gazed off into the distance. “I don’t actually know if I’m going to go back yet.” She smiled at him, and felt her heart leap as she caught the loving expression on his face. “I don’t know. Right now I think I just want to concentrate on the present, not have to worry about any long-term goals and plans.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Chakotay grinned.

There was a muffled scampering sound and they looked to see Biscuit, Kathryn’s retriever, bounding towards them. “Hey,” Kathryn said as she bent over and took the dog’s face in her hands. “Looks like someone has managed to get themselves thoroughly soaked.” She stood back up and looked into the sky. “I think we’re in for another couple of inches today,” she said turning.

“Time to go home?” Chakotay asked.

She nodded. “Time to go home.”

FINIS

Feed the author!

Back to Temptation