Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Flying Lessons

By: Cadey

Rating: NC-17 *shoos the kiddies away*

Summary: Your basic pwp story. I started writing this before I read Starfighters of Adumar. Again, this is rated NC-17 for sex between consenting adults. If that sort of thing bothers you, then this isn't for you.

Spoilers: um...mostly for the X-Wing: Rogue Squadron novels. A slight one for Jedi Academy (merely a rank)

Author's notes: I had to do it. Ever since Mike Stackpole wrote in those sparks for Wedge & Iella, I knew that I was probably going to write them in a smut. Much thanx (and elf heads) go to Fantum, who kept me going on this story. Please forgive any liberties taken.

Disclaimer: I do NOT in any way, shape, or form, own the characters of Wedge Antilles & Iella Wessiri. They ultimately belong to The Great God, George Lucas. I think Iella belongs mostly to Mike Stackpole, who wrote her and gave her life.

 

General Wedge Antilles tried very hard to stifle a yawn. He noticed that he was having better luck than most at this, what had to go down in the books as the most boring party ever recorded. He forced his hand down to keep from scratching his neck. He absolutely HATED wearing the dress uniform. He took another sip from the glass he held in his hand and barely managed to keep a grimace off his face.

"Well, don't you look like you're having fun." an amused voice spoke up from just behind him. He turned towards the voice and had a very hard time believing his eyes. Iella Wessiri was absolutely poured into a shimmering dress. He didn't realize that his mouth was hanging open in shock. "I take it that you like the dress?" She spun in a slow circle, showing off the dress to great effect. Wedge also reached the conclusion that she possibly couldn't be wearing anything underneath.

"I like very much." She noted with a dart of satisfaction that his voice was rougher than his normal baritone. "Where exactly did you find that?"

"Mirax gave it to me for my birthday. I didn't ask where she got it and I have a feeling that I don't really want to know." Wedge mentally frowned. Iella smiled at the look on his face.

"I got your holo Wedge." She smiled at him. "Thanks."

"It wasn't a problem." Iella grabbed a glass from a passing waiter. Wedge laughed. "You've been spending too much time around us Rogues. You're picking up some of our bad habits."

Iella raised her glass in a toast. "Here's to the Rogues and their bad habits, then." Their glasses clinked softly together. They both drank the contents, then grimaced together at the taste.

"One would think that at a gathering of high-ranking officials they would at least have decent wine." Iella muttered. She was about to say more when the band struck up an old Corellian tune.

"I haven't heard this in years." they both said together. They looked at each other in surprise. Iella saw the gleam in his eyes.

"Care to dance?" He held out his arm and she linked hers through his as he led them out to the dance floor. As they moved around the dance floor, Iella sighed and laid her head on Wedge's shoulder. She felt his hand slip lower on her back until it was resting possessively at the small of her back. They both sighed at the end of the tune, neither waning to break the magic spell that had settled over them.

"You want to leave?" he softly asked.

"Yeah. We've put in our appearance. Let's go."

They made their way to the exit and out into the crisp air of Coruscant's fall.

"So what do you want to do now?" Iella shrugged.

"I don't really know." He could tell by her voice that she didn't want reality back just yet.

"Want to go for a ride?"

"A ride? Where?"

"That would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?" He smirked down at her.

"All right. Then what will we be taking?"

"My X-wing."

"It would be impossible for both of us to fit in there."

"It'll be a tight fit, but as far as impossible goes . . . I'm a Rogue." Iella laughed.

"Remind me never to use the word 'impossible' around any Rogue." she muttered as they turned towards the hangars.

They got into the hangars with no problem. Iella looked up doubtfully at Wedge's X-wing. He smirked and climbed up the ladder with ease. He leaned over the side and looked at her.

She slipped out of her shoes and climbed up the ladder as well. She bit her lower lip as she slowly lowered herself into Wedge's lap. Her back rested comfortably against his chest and she blessed Mirax for getting a dress with a slit clear up to her thigh. The stick sat right in front of her. She felt Wedge's arms come around her ribs and expertly flick a few switches. She nearly shivered when she felt the slight rumble of his voice vibrate from his chest to her back.

"This is General Antillies to Coruscant Flight Control."

"Flight Control."

"Permission to take off."

"Permission granted, General. Mind if we ask where you're going?"

"Just taking a short trip around the planet. Not even leaving the first shield."

"Good flight, General."

Iella leaned back just a little. "So where *exactly* are we going?"

"One of my favorite places on the planet."

"Does this place have a name?"

"Probably. But I just like it because it's quiet. It's a spot for me to think." He reached up and flipped a few more switches. Iella felt more than heard the engines warming up.

"Iella? You see that green button?"

"Yes."

"Will you press that for me?" Iella leaned forward to press the button. She froze for an instant as her bottom came into contact with Wedge. She barely heard his soft gasp. She smirked slightly and pressed the button that he had indicated. She leaned back against his chest and she knew that she was giving him quite a view.

"So, do you really like the dress?" she asked in a near-whisper.

"Mmm-hmm." His green eyes dropped and he nearly died from shock. At the angle she was leaning against him, he could see a fair amount of cleavage. He could practically feel the blood draining out of his head and traveling due south. He closed his eyes and concentrated on getting out of the hangar without killing them both.

It seemed like an eternity before the X-wing cleared the hangar and was out in Coruscant's open sky. He heard Iella's breath catch at the sheer beauty of the city flying by underneath the X-wing.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Wait 'till you see this spot." His voice held a faint note of amusement in it.

"I can't wait." He didn't miss the barely controlled desire embedded in her voice. She rested her head against his left shoulder as they flew farther and farther away from the city. The Manari Mountains loomed ahead of them. "This spot is in the mountains?"

"Almost in the mountains. If you want to get very technical about it, it's in the foothills." He found the large stone marker that he was looking for and angled in towards it. "We're almost there."
Iella certainly hoped so. She expected the bottom of the X-wing to start scraping to tops of the taller trees at any moment. Her eyes focused on the large clearing.

"That's it." he confirmed.

"It's beautiful, Wedge." He smiled as he brought the X-wing down for a gentle landing. He flipped a few more switches, putting the snubfighter into standby mode. Iella propped her hands on both sides of the X-wing and slowly lifted herself up. She felt Wedge's hands at her hips ready to catch her if she fell. Although she didn't have Corran's gift with the Force, in her mind she knew exactly what would be happening tonight.

She carefully climbed down the side and jumped the last meter down to the ground and landed in the soft grass. She leaned against the S-foils and waited for Wedge to come down.

Wedge leaned back against the seat and tried to control his breathing. He didn't intend to seduce Iella tonight, but his body seemed to have a different plan in mind. He took a few deep breaths and climbed down. By the time he had jumped down, he had managed to control his libido. He saw her leaning against the S-foils, eyes closed, and one hand unconsciously rubbing her temples.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. I think that I put my hair up a little too tightly." Her hands started to reach up to pull the pins out, but his hand stilled hers.

"Let me do that." His hands found the pins holding up the dark mass of her hair and gently pulled the pins out one by one running his hands through the gleaming brown hair. She felt his hands cup her face in between them and brought her face up slightly to meet his steady green gaze. Her tongue unconsciously wet her lower lip and her hands slid around his waist to pull him closer.

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead before pulling back to gauge her reaction. Her eyes opened and he was taken aback by the desire he found in their depths.

"Iella . . ."

"Wedge, why deny what we've both wanted for so long?" He was startled speechless by her honest admission and insight. He didn't realize that he was just staring at her until she rose up slightly and kissed him softly on the lips. His hands pulled her against him as his mouth came back down to hers. Her soft gasp ended up as an equally soft moan as his tongue gently invaded her mouth. Her arms latched themselves around his neck, refusing to let go as her hips ground into his. His deep growl reverberated, making her gasp as a fresh wave of arousal washed through her. One of her legs wrapped around his and they both groaned at the added contact. Wedge's mouth left Iella's and nibbled down to the smooth column of her neck.

Iella gasped as he hit the sensitive spot right below her ear. He continued to nibble there, wringing out a series of gasps and moans out of Iella. His hands worked their way up and down her back, occasionally encountering a fastener to her dress.

"Wedge . . ." His name in her voice, heavy with passion, dragged him back reluctantly back to the present and out of the pleasant haze that his brain was in. He placed another soft kiss on her lips, linked his fingers with hers and gently pulled her along with him. He could feel her mild disappointment as he led them down the path.

Her ears caught the faint sound of rushing water, growing louder as they walked along. Wedge suddenly stopped and turned to her.

"Close your eyes." She smirked and closed her eyes. She gasped when she felt one of his hands clasp over her eyes. With her eyesight blocked, her other senses compensated for her lack of vision. She could smell the faint trace of cologne mixed with something distinctly Wedge, and where she could feel the warmth of his body, it seemed as if all of her nerve endings were on fire.

"Just listen to my voice, Iella." She shivered as his voice wrapped her up in a cocoon of desire. She felt him move to stand in front of her and link his fingers through hers again. She followed his every move, staying as close to him as possible. The sound of rushing water kept growing louder and louder as they walked on. She suddenly felt bereft and realized that he had taken his hand away from her eyes. She opened her eyes and caught her breath at the sheer beauty spread out before her. Coruscant’s moon bathed this spot in light, highlighting the waterfall that was made from the thaw of snow from the caps of the Manari Mountains. The grassy spot right by the side of the waterfall looked absolutely picturesque.

"Wedge, it's beautiful."

"Almost as beautiful as you, Iella." he said softly. She looked at him and fused her mouth with his. When they came up for air, they looked at each other for a long moment before both of them simultaneously reached for the other's clothes, eager to pull them off as quickly as possible. Iella arched her back as she felt Wedge's hand trail down it, looking for the small fasteners that held the dress up. She had managed to get the dress sash and had started on the fasteners of his dress uniform when she heard him growl. Her hands reached back and deftly undid every one of the small fasteners. The gown seemed to fall right off her body. Wedge stepped back a step. His eyes swept her from the top of her head to the ends of her toes.

Wedge couldn't believe how beautiful she was, clothed in nothing but moonlight. Some part of his brain that was still thinking rationally noted with some satisfaction that his earlier conclusion that she wasn't wearing anything underneath was indeed correct. His hands reached for her body and pulled her back up against him. He could feel her breasts being crushed against his chest and her stomach being pressed against his arousal. They both groaned at the contact. Even as Iella's mouth was busily seeking his, her slender hands went back to their uncompleted task of getting him undressed. He caught her hands and broke their kiss momentarily.

She cried out slightly as Wedge stepped momentarily away from her to get undressed. She vaguely noticed that somewhere along the way, he had managed to get rid of his boots. The dress sash was soon joined by the top half of the uniform and a short time after that, the dress pants. Her eyes greedily took in the sight of him standing there beautifully naked before her, like one of the ancient Corellian gods come to life.

"Gods you're beautiful, Iella."

"I could say the same about you." she whispered back. He recaptured her mouth as his hands set about exploring Iella's soft skin. Her back arched as one of Wedge's hands found her breast and started rolling the erect nipple in between his thumb and forefinger. She was sure that her legs would collapse at any time. He seemed to know this and gently lowered her into the grass. He settled down on top of her and kissed her deeply again. He released her mouth and kissed his way down her neck, stopping only briefly to nibble on her collarbones. A ragged cry escaped Iella's throat when Wedge suddenly latched his mouth on her right breast.

He was amazed at how responsive she was to his touch. He trailed his hand down her stomach, down to the patch of brown curls at the juncture of her thighs. Her hands came up to grab fistfuls of his hair as his hand found her moist center. Her hips jerked off the ground and a loud moan pierced the air when he found her sensitive clit. He looked up at her face, twisted in ecstasy. Her eyes opened to meet his and she saw the intent there.

"Wedge . . ." was all she managed to say before his mouth landed on her stomach and all the breath seemed to leave her lungs in one explosive gust. She couldn't seem to get air back in her lungs fast enough when she felt his hot breath between her thighs. At the first touch of his mouth on her clit, her world suddenly exploded into a million shards. She came, crying out his name loud enough for the entire planet to hear. She slowly came back to herself and was still acutely aware of Wedge's nearness.

"That was fun, but let's try that together this time, hmm?"

"Yes ma'am." he replied with a smirk. He easily slid into her, making them both moan at the exquisite feeling. Their eyes locked together as he pulled out then slowly pushed back in. Iella hooked her legs around Wedge's narrow hips, then thrust her own hips up in a counterpoint to Wedge. A low growl escaped him as he felt her hands on his back, pulling him to her. His legendary control was being sorely tested and he knew that Iella could probably see it in his eyes.

Her lips met his with the force of two landspeeders crashing together. His hands traveled all over her body, finding the sensitive tips of her breasts, making her writhe as the sensations took over her body again.

"Wedge . . . please . . ." she moaned. She was so close, he knew. He couldn't hold back any longer. With a savage growl, he plundered her sweet mouth until he could feel her muscles tensing up then leaned down to capture one nipple in his mouth and gently biting down and brushing her clit with his thumb.

"Oh gods . . . WEDGE!" she screamed as her nails sank into his back. The feel of her inner walls contracting around him was enough to trigger his own climax. He felt something that he had never felt before. For a brief instant, he felt as if their souls touched.

As they slowly sank back to themselves, they slowly became aware of their surroundings and of Wedge's body covering her own. He tried to move off of her, but her hands stopped him. They stayed there, rested, satisfied in the extreme, and naked as the day they were born, for a full ten minutes before either one of them decided to get up.

Iella moaned quietly as Wedge slowly sat up. She shivered as the skin that Wedge was laying on was now rapidly cooling.

"Wedge?" she called out, panicking slightly.

"Right here, love." he called back soothingly. He walked back to where she was, shrugging his shoulders back into the dress uniform. He was carrying her dress over one arm as he struggled to get the buttons refastened. She smiled and stood up.

"Let me get those." Her hands quickly found the buttons and refastened them. When the task was accomplished, he tilted her face up and planted a soft kiss on her lips. The kiss probably would have progressed further, if not for a slight beeping.

"Where is that beeping coming from?" he muttered. Iella grinned sheepishly.

"Probably from my dress." She fished around the dress, until she found a small comlink. "Wessiri." she said.

"Iella, this is General Cracken. I was wondering if you knew where General Antillies was."

"As a matter of fact, General, he's standing right here."

"Oh, good. General, Iella, I need to meet with the both of you as soon as possible."

"We can be there in . . ." she looked at Wedge, who mouthed 'fifteen,' "fifteen minutes."

"Until then." The comlink went dead. Iella looked up at Wedge, who shrugged slightly.

"I guess we'd better be getting back," she said quietly. He gently tipped her face up and met her eyes with his. He could see the desire still there along with a faint trace of fear.

"We're going to have to come back here often," he said softly. He fear was replaced with hope, the hope of a future to come. "But for now, we have to get to General Cracken's office before he starts wondering where exactly we are."