Here is the nearly finished project of tail feathers. I have used the plans version for the H.S. and used the new design for the V.S. Inside the front V.S. spar is hidden the com antenna.
I placed 5/8" foam under the 3/32" birch plywood. 1/4" ply is in the very front section for the rudder pedals.
I decided to use the new airfoil but stock spars. After adding an 1/8" thick spruce piece to the top of the spar I sanded the angle in place. My biggest headache for all of this was removing the WAFs and starting over, and cutting the rear center spar out which had been well afixed with T-88. Glad this part is over.