PLAIN VIEW FARM, RURAL BRYANT,
AND BUTTERFLY PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS:
(BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: THE STADEM FAMILY BIBLE QUIZ)
NOW, WITH NO MORE FANFARE, HERE IS THE QUIZ GAME BOARD 100K AND COUNTING HAVE PLAYED!
(1) Jesus gave the Great Commission before
(2) Jesus placed little stock in eye-witness
accounts of His resurrection.
(3) Jesus relied upon what only can be
observed in Christian lives to spread His
gospel--Christians must "walk the talk" or absolutely nobody will
believe the Gospel.
(4) A confessed sinner can call all he wants
on the Lord, but that is not enough for
(5) After seeing Jesus alive & well after
His death/burial, not one of 11 disciples doubted.
(6) The disciples
believed Mary's report that Christ had risen & she saw Him
(7) The risen Jesus was indignant with doubting
disciples because they didn't believe it when they SAW Him
(8) Is head knowledge of Christ sufficient
to be saved, just knowing He exists and Who he is?
(9) The tomb with Jesus' body was left
unguarded by authorities; he was dead, so why guard a dead
(10) An earthquake rolled away the big stone
sealing Jesus' tomb.
(11) When guards at Jesus' tomb saw the
angel they ran for their lives.
(12) First witnesses at the empty tomb were
(13) Mary Magdalene saw the empty tomb and
rushed to tell disciples without seeing Jesus.
(14) "Reach out and
touch Jesus" is all it takes where Bible is
(15) The eldest son of Mary and Joseph after
Jesus' birth was Matthew, a very godly individual from boyhood who loved his brother Jesus dearly and who wrote the wonderful first Gospel of the
(16) Only 11 disciples saw Jesus after His
(17) A big stone sealing Jesus' tomb could
be moved away easily because it was round and could roll.
(18) After the Resurrection, Jesus neither ate
or nor spoke to anyone; He discreetly, quietly, privately ascended to
(19) After His resurrection Jesus passed through
house walls and appeared to people indoors.
(20) After resurrection Jesus prepared a
meal of kosher ham and eggs for His disciples in
(21) Jesus showed Himself to His remaining eleven disciples
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All Game Lovers, an exciting new Plain View Farm quiz based on eggs and the Fruits of the Spirit (eggs are colloquially known as "hen fruit", so pardon the connection with Fruits of the Spirit!), which was played on Easter Day with real success by a real, not a virtual, family and in a beautiful garden. Returning inside for the quiz itself after the egg hunt, it was surprising how little most of us knew about the Fruits, and also surprising who knew the most--the least likely ones are usually the ones who know the most, wouldn't you know? Soon to come on-line, Lord willing! So check back! Secondly, another game is coming for your enjoyment and adventure, and this is an adventure game of the spirit, to build faith like you've never experienced it before. It is called WALK IN THE LIGHT, and is based on the true account of how three men escaped across the border of Communist Romania in 1974 led by a supernatural pillar of light! Please use the link below and check it out. We're sure you are interested and will be blessed. Questions and answers will soon be coming on-line to join the true story already provided.
NOW ONTO PART TWO OF OUR QUIZ:
OR TRY ONE OF THESE LINKS:
Links to other
pages on this Website and also to WWW.OARINGINTHERIVER.COM as well as Butterfly Productions for links to B-P's Science Fiction Series, a Magazine, Books, PLAIN VIEW FARM the Musical Drama, and Other Exciting Things:
© copyright 2006, Butterfly Productions, All Rights Reserved