Favorite Stories

Loss and Redemption *Lemon Warning*

Love Hina
A nice Motoko/Keitaro Love Hina fanfic. Finished. The author hawker_748 has a few other fics including a sequel, a few other Motoko/Keitaro/Tsuruko lemons, a Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Cloud/Tifa lemon, and a very moving Ranma 1/2 story about Soun's wife. I highly recommend them.

The Neverending Road

Hikaru no Go
"Hikaru's journey through the world of the pros continues, facing opponents new and old as well as challenges of the heart. Takes place after the series ends."

A Change of Pace

Initial D
"Keisuke is challenged to a race. The only problem is his normal car is in the shop. Can he win driving an unfamiliar car?"

Harry Potter and the Enemy Within"

Harry Potter
"As Harry enters his sixth year at Hogwarts, Voldemort's lengthening shadow stretches across the wizarding world and Harry is tormented by the knowledge that he alone can end this reign of terror. Worse, his mysterious mental link to Voldemort is stronger than ever and threatens to overwhelm him. Only Snape can teach him to control the nightmarish visions, but can Harry and Snape learn to trust one another, or will an old grudge that refuses to die destroy the wizarding world's sole hope of defeating the Dark Lord?"

Hand to Hand, Hand to Mouth

X-Men
"Jubilation Lee lives life on her own terms. It's just that sometimes she doesn't know exactly what those terms are."