Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Title: Showtime
Author: kbk
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Heh. Um. No.
Notes: For the Post Secret challenge at lj-comm sga_flashfic. Inspired by the fifth of these highly-NonWorkSafe postcards by forcryinoutloud.
Summary: Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh. No. Sheppard.


He likes it when I put on a show.

I don't always indulge him, but I did last night.

He liked it when I pulled my t-shirt up slow, an inch of skin at a time; when I turned before I pulled it over my head so he could see the muscles of my shoulders flexing - like wings, he said.

I'd have stopped there if I'd been looking at him, because I can't hold back when he has that hunger in his eyes. It was hard enough, hearing his harsh breathing and his rough voice - "christ, John," he said, "keep going."

He likes my ass, which is only fair, given how fond I am of his. He liked watching me slide my hand into the back of my pants; that pulled them tight across the front, and he couldn't see how utterly obscene that looked, fabric molded to the shape of my hard-on, but he could see my hand against my ass - he said so.

He could see my fingers curling in to tease my hole. I pushed two in, dry, slower than I thought I had the patience for, and the burn of the friction was so good I couldn't hold my head up any longer. He couldn't have been sure that was what I was doing, but the way he groaned, I think he had a good idea - "are you...? jesus," he said.

I didn't really have words at that point - I just stood there, working my hips, pushing onto my fingers, pressing two fingers of my free hand against the head of my cock and if I'd moved a little faster I could have come right then, but he stopped me - he said "please."

I glanced over my shoulder at him - he was sitting there half-stripped, jaw hanging as he panted, all of his considerable attention fixed on me. "Get the lube," I told him.

I heard him moving. I twisted my fingers inside myself and my eyes blurred. And then he was on me, yanking my pants open and down, pulling my hands away to place them against the wall, and then his hands were on my hips and he was fucking his way into me with short jerks of his hips, and the burn of the stretch was just another proof of how hot he was for me, how much he fucking wanted me and wanted to fuck me, and jesus christ he's good at it.

"So fucking tight," he said, "so fucking sexy, can't believe you... so good, like this, just like this, inside you every day..."

I didn't say anything. If I had to be honest, I'd tell you I was too busy whining. I couldn't catch my breath for anything else. My knees were trembling and my fingers were trying to dig into the wall and I was pushing back into his thrusts and as soon as he touched my cock I came.

Then I may have blacked out, just a little, because the next thing I remember is him helping me into the bed. He cleaned me up, as well - he's surprisingly sweet if you don't challenge him on it. He likes it when I let him take care of me, though he'd never admit it.

So, yeah, Kate. I know what my partner likes. Next question?


allfic miscfic home feedback