Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Title: Dusk Over Cairo
Author: kbk
Disclaimer: Characters involved belong to Rysher and Panzer/Davis. Not me and I'm making no money here.
Notes: My first and hopefully only Highlander fic, 200 words, PG-13. Written for Seema's OPI Nail Polish Challenge, all responses to which will be archived yon.


He walked me home. When I held the door open he stepped over the threshold, and it felt like dusk over Cairo. A transition from the harsh bright honesty of his life and the daylit eyes of the world to the murkier shades of my existence and the promise that my humble apartment held. Hey, I don't hang out with poets for nothing.

He couldn't mistake or ignore my invitation and he didn't even try. He kicked the door closed behind him and pulled me forward, kissing me intently. I sent a prayer of thanks to the first god I could think of, and kissed him back with just as much enthusiasm. His hands moved around my back, under my sweater, reaching bare skin and making me gasp with the intensity of that simple touch as I grasped him in return. We were close and hard against each other, gasping for air as we broke apart our devouring mouths to strip off our clothes... and I'll leave it there. Suffice it to say that Mac and I had sex – hot sex – very hot sex – astoundingly... sorry. Distracted. – and continue to do so to this day.

Aren't I the lucky one?


allfic otherfic home feedback