Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Title: Helping Out
Author: kbk
Rating: G
Pairing: well, you can infer McKay/Sheppard and another one if you want to...
Notes: For the sga_flashfic Documentation Challenge. The link is to a Word document, I'm afraid, because I started messing around with fonts before I realised how unworkable that was in lj, and I like it, and it's practically a separate fic, which is annoying because I was just trying to have something for the first thing to be written on, and my brain hates me.


[scrawled on the back of an A4 page]

J - please, please can you go to that coffee shop for me? The one where you had the brownie-thing. I asked them to make up a package for me, and I'd go myself but you would not believe the imbecility I'm dealing with, here, it's ridiculous, I can't afford to take any more time off, some of these people still believe in Newtonian gravity, it's killing me. Anyway, I'll pay you back, or you can take it out in trade. - R


Connie's Coffee Corner

Box 1/2: Dr McKay

1kg Fairtrade (Costa Rica)
1kg Yirgacheffe
500g Matari
500g Peaberry (Green)
8x Dark Choc. Coffee Beans (lrg)
250g Oolong
250g Peppermint (black)
250g Assam


Connie's Coffee Corner

Box 2/2: Dr McKay

250g English Breakfast
250g Earl Grey


Connie's Coffee Corner

Box 1/2: Dr McKay
Box 2/2: Dr McKay

collected + paid for: J Sheppard
14:40, 10/15/05


Connie's Coffee Corner

Box: Dr Jackson

collected + paid for: J O'Neill
14:41, 10/15/05


allfic miscfic home feedback

Notes 2: Poor Jack. I mean, in my head, he's just doing the shopping, stopping off at this coffee place - again - because apparently it's the only place in town to get the right kind of coffee (and don't tell Daniel, but most of the time he can't even tell the difference unless it's pointed out to him) and of course Daniel's knee-deep in three papers and an upcoming in-house conference and is even sleeping on base every other night. And then! Some random guy nods at him and calls him "sir". And it takes him a second, because they're both in civvies - hell, Jack's brain is in civvies - and before he can do anything, Mike (who runs the place, and if there is a Connie, well, Jack's never met her) comes out of the back room with two boxes which quite clearly say Dr McKay on them, and Jack would be amused about that if not for the fact that Mike turns right around without even speaking to him and goes to get Daniel's box, which will be just as clearly marked.