Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Title: Deception
Author: kbk
Rating: R/NC-17
Warning: Questionable consent. Really questionable.
Notes: I once thought SPN might be my gen fandom. I then thought I might just write the porn and not share it. But I have ego. So. Wincest ahoy. Vaguely-evil-Sam, also. Or... I mean, there's some pretty severe temptation there, imho, so I can't really blame him. It is random porn set at no particular point in the timeline, because it pleases me.
Summary: Sam doesn't remember the last few hours; what is going on?


Sam is confused. He's very aroused and very, very confused, so he stops moving and tries to work out what's going on. But then Dean says, "Jesus, what is it this time?" and pushes back onto Sam's dick. "Fuck me, please, I want it, want your cock in my ass, want it hard, want..." Dean gasps in a breath that sounds almost hurt. "I don't know what you want me to say, please, Sam, tell me and I'll say it just, please, you've been teasing me forever goddammit Sam please just fuck me."

Sam's hips snap forward without his thinking about it, and draw a groan out of Dean, and there's something wrong here, so wrong, because Dean is his brother and so there should not be fucking; and also Sam has never had sex with a guy before, not that he's never thought about it, but he's never been interested enough, and never realised it would feel this good, never imagined it would be such a rush to have someone so strong whining and writhing under him.

Dean's wrists are cuffed to the headboard, Sam realises. They've been abraded by the metal of the police-issue cuffs, but they aren't getting any worse, because Dean is gripping the bars so hard that his knuckles are utterly bloodless. And so the muscles in his arms are standing out, his shoulders tense and set, and sometimes Sam forgets just how strong his brother is, that he's been training and fighting for two decades. Dean bears the marks, as well, scars scattered across his whole body, and Sam remembers blood dripping from those clawmarks on his shoulder now gleaming with sweat.

Sam has to stop, wait, just look for a few moments. There are teethmarks on the nape of his brother's neck and scratches down his back and bruises in the shape of Sam's fingers blooming on Dean's hips and Sam doesn't remember making any of them but he knows that he must have.

"Christo, Sam, will you just do it already?" Dean pants out, voice an intoxicating mix of desperation and lust and command.

Sam breathes in. Really, he should back off totally, should just stop and tell Dean he doesn't remember anything, so they can work out what exactly's happening, but his conscience appears to have flown out the window and he hears himself say "Why should I?"

"ohgod..." Dean hangs his head. "Because I want it?" The questioning tilt at the end is something Sam's not used to hearing from Dean, and it's interesting, but...

"The truth, big brother." Sam traces two fingers down Dean's spine, marvelling at the sensuous curve of it.

"Because maybe that'll be the end of whatever's wrong with you, you fucking bastard, now..." Dean shoves back against Sam, forces Sam's cock deeper inside, "do it!"

Sam clamps his fingers to Dean's hips and holds his brother still as he sets up a slow steady rhythm of thrusts. "What's wrong with me, Dean?"

Dean gasps every time Sam strokes deep inside, but after a few thrusts, he catches enough focus to form words, though they're not especially articulate. "You're not Sam, he... we don't do... oh god, this is... this is wrong, this..." It is, it is, and that just makes Sam harder. "He's been possessed or... or enchanted or... I dunno, I don't... shapeshifter, maybe... thoughtform like that... an incubus make me... me see him or... an illusion, a... I don't know..." Dean's almost pleading by now, pushing against Sam's grasp on him in an effort to gain more sensation. He moans despairingly when Sam stops moving, buried deep inside, and leans forward to whisper in Dean's ear.

"Maybe I just realized what I wanted."

Dean shivers. Then he pulls together enough of his attitude to smirk at the pillow. "Dude. You didn't even kiss me. Sammy's a romantic."

Sam has to laugh. It's true, to an extent; he's certainly more likely than Dean is to actually woo a woman, spend the time taking her on dates and working his way through the bases, but that's because he enjoys it and doesn't want to get naked with someone who doesn't already know him. Dean knows him through and through, most of the time, and has seen him naked on numerous occasions, and would only laugh if given roses.

"Maybe I'm just playing to the audience," he says. "Isn't this what you want? Just a good plain fuck?"

"I don't want my own brother!" Dean protests, but the way he then writhes under Sam's hands says something different, and when Sam reaches around, Dean's cock is hard and dripping. "You've been... ah, christ..." Dean moans when Sam starts to move again. "You've been fucking me for hours and I'm a sexual being, of course I'm hard, I can't fucking help it, would you..." His voice cuts off again as Sam thrusts in harder, and Sam feels a swell of triumph as his brother whines helplessly.

"You want this," he grits out, and feels Dean shiver underneath him again. "You want me."

"Ohgodoh..." Dean whispers. "Yes."

"Louder, beauty." Dean is fucking gorgeous; Sam doesn't know how he never saw it before.

Dean gasps in deep, and calls out, "Yes. Sam. Please. Yes." Sam strokes his cock in reward, and Dean cries out another, "Yes, Sam!" as he tips over the edge into orgasm.

The clench of Dean's muscles tight around his cock isn't quite enough to let Sam follow his brother into blissful oblivion. It's good, but it isn't enough. Sam lets go of his control, lets himself fuck Dean hard and fast and vengeful, thrusting into his now-limp body with no care and no worry, just fucking his way closer and closer to the peak.

It's not enough; not until Dean whimpers, "Sammy, please," and then Sam buries his teeth in his brother's shoulder to muffle his scream. He tastes blood.

Sam pulls back carelessly and lets himself collapse to one side. He'll uncuff Dean in a minute, he thinks. In a minute, he'll pretend to come back to himself, pretend he doesn't know what's going on (and he still doesn't, exactly), pretend that wasn't him fucking his brother...

But oh, God, it felt good.


In the morning, Sam will wake up alone, lying on a bed with a broken headboard and covered by a duvet. He'll blink at his brother, sitting in a chair across the room with a shotgun across his lap, and say, "I don't remember coming back here." Dean will look at him with narrowed eyes, then nod.

They will find the spirit which has been possessing young men and causing the town's recent crime spree, and they will dispel it. Then they will drive on.

Neither of them will ever mention the incident again.

Both of them will jerk off to the memories.


allfic miscfic home feedback