Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Title: Some Action
Author: kbk
Rating: R?
Disclaimer: No not mine I'd put him in makeup.
Notes: Written for the lj highwaymiles carporn challenge. Prompt #4 - Gunn's truck has seen a lot of action.
Notes Also: Pre-series, mostly. More like eight drabbles than a fic. And there's not much porn, I'm afraid. And what's there is het (ew). And I'll apologise now for my crappy-ass American. And all the names come from canon, I promise.


Given the things he's done to get here, this is probably the closest Charles Gunn is ever going to come to heaven: sitting at the wheel of his new truck parked in back of their squat, with new truck smell in every breath he takes and a pretty girl stretched out across the seat sucking his dick.

"Yeah, baby, that's good," he says, and pushes his fingers through her hair. And it is: this truck is going to do such good things for them. She's going to let them take the fight to the vamps and they are gonna win.


He gets Alonna out of juvie - shows up and makes like he's a big man, responsible, smooth talker, legitimate owner of property - and as they're driving back, she spots trouble. It's a lone vamp, getting an early snack, his hand clamped over the woman's mouth to stop her screaming.

Gunn wrenches the wheel across and revs the engine. The vamp looks up, sees them, and runs.

Alonna whoops with excitment as the truck bounces over the vamp's body, and in that moment, with his best girl by his side and his new girl doing her thing, Gunn is perfectly happy.


James gets the odd job at an autoshop, and he's doing the security guy's sister, so one night they get in there and do some mods on the truck.

The clamps on the hood take a hell of a time to weld, and both of them are stripped to the waist and covered in sweat by the time it's all done.

James grins wide and bright, and when Gunn grabs him into a triumphant hug - because this is gonna work! - he can feel the other boy's heart beating in his chest, a tha-thump that's the most precious thing Gunn knows.


He remembers Ronnie as a ten-year-old girl playing patty-cake with Alonna, but hot damn, she ain't a kid no more. She's grown up and dressed up and tells him to use her proper name, and somehow that makes it all right to kiss her.

It's all right to have her pressed against his side as he drives her back to her place, and it's better than that to have her hand in his pants, stroking his dick with a hand that's not tight enough to be anything more than a tease.

In the end, he fucks her across the seat.


George throws himself into the passenger side, and the door swings closed as Gunn accelerates away. He's swearing, and bleeding on the seat, but Gunn glances across and sees him reloading a crossbow, so it can't be serious.

Then there's a thump on the roof above them, and yells from the boys in back, and Gunn's swearing himself. He jerks the wheel hard, but nothing falls. He glances in the mirror, and sees Poe take an invisible punch.

Goddamn vampire in his truck! Gunn wants to kick some ass; but he's got a good crew, and someone has to drive.


Sitting in the bed of the truck, Gunn's supposed to be schooling Bobby in the ways of the stake-out, but the street is deader than dead with not a person in sight; so instead, the kid's kicking his ass at Risk.

Gunn was never much of a one for playing games, but sometimes that's all there is to do. Also, he's maybe starting to appreciate the importance of strategy.

Bobby takes Europe, and he smirks at Gunn, which can't go unpunished. Gunn's got a rep to maintain, after all; he gets the kid in a headlock and noogies him mercilessly.


When Gunn steps out of the shop to find his girl gone... well, he's pissed as hell. Not just because someone jacked his truck, his truck that he needs, but because this is his neighborhood, and he's doing his best to clean it up, and all these assholes are messing with that.

He's gathering a crew to go knock on some doors and maybe kick some heads in - Henry first, he thinks - when Tommy comes in, dragging his kid brother by the ear and apologizing.

The little jackass didn't hurt the truck, at least, so Gunn doesn't hurt him. Much.


He didn't get her name, but she climbed into the bed of the truck with him, wrapped his hands around two legs of the crossbow-tripod, and pulled down his pants; her name doesn't matter.

She squeezes her tits together and encourages him to fuck between them. He unclenches his hands and reaches one down; he pulls her up his body and kisses her. She grinds down against him, and he reaches out his free hand, fumbling for protection.

The stake goes through her heart. The vamp dust gets all over Gunn, even on his dick, dammit. The sun is rising.


allfic btvsfic home feedback