- Mark Lenard ... Mark Lenard will be remebered for the man he was and for his role as Ambassador Sarek in Star Trek. Other ...
- austin phentermine is devoted to austin phentermine. In 1993 Bayer submitted the trial protocol for approval by the Southampton Hospital Trust Ethics Committee.
- alprazolam er tells about alprazolam er. You just keep telling yourself that.
- prednisone moon face tells about prednisone moon face. Are you too blinded by your hatred to even learn the right drug is Doxycycline.
- order ultram online cod tells about order ultram online cod. I had 7 BM, today 4.
- lioresal baclofen tells about lioresal baclofen. Do you think that the prednisone should be above 37,5 if the whole colon would be inflamed?
- buy nifedipine line is devoted to buy nifedipine line. As a matter of interest, I've taken probiotics.
- dosage of flagyl is devoted to dosage of flagyl. The researchers estimate even if 10% of people could not tolerate the drug, it would still have considerable public health benefits.
- buy mexico is about buy mexico. There are certain incidences where patients are given a supply of antibiotics for self-treatment.
- norfolk zantac tells about norfolk zantac. The researchers point out that the pill need not be expensive, and should be safe with few side effects.
- order india will tell you about order india. Small Pox is a threat because it is also still around There have been no cases of smallpox in the last ten years that cannot be traced to a known laboratory stock.
- macrobid dose is about macrobid dose. It may not dissolve properly when you are lying down and can cause ulceration of your food pipe.
- hair loss is devoted to hair loss. Don't count on web links working if and when you need them.
- reviews on praziquantel will tell you about reviews on praziquantel. You're the hundredth monkey!
- inexpensive tenoretic is devoted to inexpensive tenoretic. Each doctor has a slightly different approach to treatment and maybe someone else has another view.
- distribution center tells about distribution center. I know that this is getting lengthy, so I will not post it every day.
- sinemet sample is about sinemet sample. Just for those, it will take 4 years to get enough developed due to our lack of foresight.
- ritalin and zoloft will tell you about ritalin and zoloft. To someone in networking it is a special type of switch.
- buy drugs online is devoted to buy drugs online. When I found out I had MS in 1996 the neurologist suggested my bladder problem was a symptom.
- paracetamol dosage is about paracetamol dosage. What other medicines can interact with neomycin?
- buy prilosec 10mg will tell you about buy prilosec 10mg. You can take cephalexin with or without food.
- stockton raloxifene will tell you about stockton raloxifene. In other words, there is no scientific competition to common ancestry.
- muscle spasm is tagged as muscle spasm. It is illegal to administer to civilians in the USA since it has not passed FDA safety trials.
- orencia with arava is tagged as orencia with arava. All the best and hope it stays away for a long time, Peter.
- lamisil athletes foot spray is about lamisil athletes foot spray. According to the death certificate, the underlying cause was staphylococcal pyaemia.
In Loving Memory Of Mark Lenard
Seen here as Himself And Our Beloved Ambassador Sarek
October 15, 1924 -November 22, 1996
Precious Are The Memories
Along the shore, the ocean waves, crash against the rocks,
And I swear I hear them calling out, the lovely name of Mark.
The tide as it comes in, writes his name upon the sand.
How precious are the memories, of this kind and caring man.
I walked along the shore today, and felt the salty tears,
Of a world that so shall miss him, throughout the coming years.
In the heavens I can see him, from dawn to early dusk,
How precious are the memories, he gave to each of us.
There can be no greater blessing, than the foot-prints left behind,
Stepping gently in our soul, and softly in our mind.
So, I'll treasure everyday, by this ocean vast and deep,
For how precious are the memories, they are mine to keep .
Written in loving memory of Mark Lenard
By Janet Loew
Copyrighted 2002 by J.K.L. Enterprises
All rights reserved
Mark Lenard was born on October 15, 1924 in Chicago, Illinois. He had been in poor health since early in the summer of 1996, when he was forced to cancel a scheduled appearance at a Star Trek convention. Mark was seventy-two years of age when he died due to complications following surgery for cancer.
He was diagnosed in October of 1995 with Multiple Myeloma. A cancer which infects the bone marrow. Despite a good prognosis from his Doctor, Our beloved Mark was taken to the next realm of life. Mark had needed to have feeding tubes placed in his stomach, which required surgery. Shortly after that he developed an infection. Pneumonia soon followed, which led to his death. A great loss to us all.
Though I donít have clear details, one person was reported to state that Walter Koenig announced Markís death during his appearance at a convention. A feeling of shock and sadness filled the room.
Mark with his wife Ann
It is the family's wish that Markís death not be in vain. There is an on going, open fund, for raising money for the American Cancer Society. Moneys raised during the course of each year will be sent to the Cancer Society in Markís name.
If you wish to donate money to the American Cancer Society you can send a check or money order directly to the society in Markís name, (please clearly state that the donation is for The Mark Lenard's Cancer Society Fund).
To learn more about Mark's life, and his life as Sarek, please visit Selek's Page. For wonderful stories and a nice photo gallery. It's an ageless museum of memories. You don't wanna miss this one.
"A light has gone out, not just for me, but for all of us. And we shall spend who knows how long in mourning it. But your light will go on and that will give us hope, and bring an end to our mourning".
(Meggie Cleary O'Neal)
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook
Please leave your memories of Mark Lenard.
Back to Memorial Gardens
There are many other links for Mark lenard.
Just visit the link below.
Do you have a site for Mark?
Why not list it with fansites.com