Swords and Daggers:
Sword of Firedrake
Sword of Tiamat
Glaive of Champion
Sonic Blade* (Debonair)
Sword of Dragon Gem
Needle of Light
Clau Solace*** (Yumil)
Hammers Axes and Clubs:
Axe of Wyrm
Short Spear* (Solders)
Lance of Longinus
Whip of Exorcism
Scourge of Thor
Bow of Thunderbolt
Bow of Sandstorm
Bow of Tundra
J'ylgal's Bow (petrifaction)
Staves and Maces:
Doll of Curse=Paralyze
Gallant Doll (element is the same as Magnus')
Shield of Nue
Shield of Inferno
Hallowed Shield=All status void
Book of Wind
Book of Flame
Book of Earth
Book of Water
Book of Bane
Book of Tempest
Book of Annihilation
Book of Meteor Strike
Book of White Mute
Breast Leather*** (Yumil)
Full Body Armor:
Armor of Death
Robe of the Wise
Vestment of Wind
Vestment of Flame
Vestment of Earth
Vestment of Water
Cloak of Oath
Robe of Abyss
Robe of Devus
Tiny Clothing* (Fairy)
Count's Garment* (Vampire)
Quilted CLoth*** (Yumil)
Helm of Thunderclap
Freude Helm=No Sleep
Helm of Fearless
Jelton Helm*** (Danika Knight)
Celestial Veil=No Petrification
Ring of Eloquence
Bell of Thunder
Fang of Firedrake
Elder's Sign=No Paralyze
Feather of Archangel
Ring of Branding
Dream Tiara* (Princess)
Royal Crown*** (Procus)
Bloody Emblem* (Vampire)
Ring of the Dead* (Lich)
Fur-lined Mantle*** (Richard)
Blue Sash* (Magnus, Dio, Ankiseth)
Heal Leaf= heals 100 HP for 1 character
Heal Seed= heals 300 HP for 1 character
Heal Pack= heals 150 HP for all characters in a group
Power Fruit= returns a small amount of stamina to a unit
Angel Fruit= returns a large amount of stamina to a unit
Alter of Resurection= brings a KOed character back to life
Revive Stone= cures petrifaction for 1 character
Between Mission Items:
Flag of Unity= increases the teamwork of a group
Urn of Chaos= lowers alignment by a small amount
Scroll of Discipline= raises alignment by a small amount
Goblet of Destiny= increases or decreases luck of a character
Champion Statuette= raises the level of a character by 1
Sword Emblem= increases character strength
Bracer of Protection= raises character vitality
Crown of Intellect= raises character intelligence
Mirror of Soul= raises character mentality
Stone of Quickness= raises character agility
Crystal of Precision= raises character dexterity
Cup of Life= raises character HP
Medal of Vigor= increases leadership of the unit leader
In Battle Items:
Silver Hourglass= slows the passage of time by half for 1 day
Love and Peace= may cause enemy characters to join your army
Dowsing Rod= locates a hidden item and adds it to your inventory
Ansate Cross= changes the sex of a promoted soldiers to the opposite of the unit leader
Quit Gate= sends a unit back to the base
-Hallowed Shield: Take Trio to Mylesia, Elgorea to get the Hallowed Shield from his mother after Mission 4.
-Angel's Brooch: Katreda gets the brooch in Gunther Piedmont, Inekell from a friend of her mother's after Mission 7.
-Helm of Fearless: Asnabel is given this by his followers in Gunther Piedmont, Kinseya after Mission 7.
-Medal of Vigor: Magnus gets the medal in Alba, Edepar after mission 9.
-Idaten's Mail: Vad gets the Idaten's Mail in Soathon, Shafferville after Mission 12.
-Decoy Cap: Sheen gets Deco Cap in Dardunnelles, Garu Kaio after Mission 19.
-Red Branch: Liedel gets Red Branch in Fair Heights, Inze after Mission 21.
-Starry Sky: Europea gets Starry Sky in Vert Plateau, Fort Hillverich after Mission 22.
-Jeulnelune: Biske gets the Jeulnelune in Capitrium, Surina after Mission 23.
-Robe of Abyss: Paul gets Robe of Abyss at the Temple of Berthe, Temple of Berthe after Mission 28.
-Rai's Tear: Meridia gets Rai's Tear at Argent, Meltaus.
-Runic Cape: Carth gets Runic Cape in Ptia, Rete after Mission 34.
-Southern Cross: In Latium, Gothpikki talk with the angel between 0:00 and 3:59 to get the cross if you have the Ansate Cross, Dream Crown, and the Pedras of Bane and Virtue.
-Pure-White Dress: 1. Have a female leader talk with the woman at Tenne Plains, Bourdeux after Mission 1.
2. Reach Melphy on the 15 between 9:00 and 17:59 to get the Bolt of Silk after Mission 8.
3. Female group leader gets the Pure-White Dress from tailor at Tenne Plains, Billney after Mission 8.
-Dream Crown: 1. Talk with the old man at Blue Basilica, Blemona about Gelda after Mission 33.
2. Look for Gelda at Crenel Canyon Doolein after Mission 33.
3. Look for her at Zenobian Border, Elle after Mission 33.
4. Get Gelda's letter for the old man at Soathon, Tristle after Mission 33.
5. Give the old man the letter at Blue Basilica, Blemona to get the crown after Mission 33.
-Ring of the Dead: 1. Get letter from the girl in Celesis, Banna Barra after Mission 24.
2. Magnus gets the ring from the woman in Zenobian Border after Mission 24.
-Dragon Helm: 1. Get information about Dragoons in Mylesia, Idorf after Mission 4.
2. Talk with the drunk man at Gunther Piedmont, Burgunny between 18:00 and 6:59 after Mission 7.
3. Talk with the drunk man's wife at Volmus Mine, Senal after Mission 7.
4. At Gunther Piedmont, Burgunny the wife will return to the drunk man. They sell the helms between 7:00 and 18:59 after Mission 7.
-Dragon Armor: 1. Get information about Dragoons in Mylesia, Idorf after Mission 4.
2. Reach Dardunnelles, Melphy on the 21 to get the Condrite after Mission 8.
3. Get Dragon Armor from the artisan at Mount Ithaca, Kynora after Mission 15.
-Sword of Tiamat: 1. Get information about the Sword of Tiamat in Mylesia, Idorf after getting the Dragon Armor and Helm.
2. Get the Dragon Scale and information on Grozz Nuy at Fair Heights, Elaine after Mission 21.
3. Go to Celesis, Pinneg and have a one-on-one fight with Grozz Nuy to get the Sword of Tiamat after Mission 24.
-Bloody Emblem: A male group leader with a low alignment will talk with a Vampire and be asked several questions. Answer depending on the time of day it is to get the Blood Emblem.
-Count's Garment: The Count's Garment is found to the northeast of Aurua Plains, Zarbow.
-Pedras of Water, Flame, Wind, or Earth: Magnus will receive one of the elemental pedras that you do not have if you train enough times in these places: Mylesia after Mission 4, Mount Ithaca after Mission 15, and Gules Hills after Mission 20. Magnus' group will fight a Dragoon or Dragon Master and a Venerable Dragon and if he wins they will reward him with a pedra.
-Pedra of Bane: 1. Talk about the kid and his missing dog at Soathon, Jiram after Mission 12.
2. Give the kid a Hellhound and he will give you the Pedra of Bane after Mission 12.
-Pedra of Virtue: 1. Talk with the man at Gules Hills, Muji about his daughter after Mission 20.
2. Look for the daughter at Volmus Mine, Volmus Mine after Mission 20.
3. Give the daughter the man's letter at Mount Ithaca , Caltovich after Mission 20 to get the Pedra of Virtue.
Leia: Thats all for items. If you find anything that is missing please contact Andrew at Artist657@aol.com. Click HERE to go back to the main page.