The Watchers Guild
Temple of Edin
- Anunnakism is the study of the ancient Sumerian Gods and their divine interactions with the Earth and its' inhabitants.
- Anunnakism is the practice of Divine Magick inspired by the Anunnaki.
- Anunnakism is the New Religion of the Anunnaki Gods.
- Anunakism encourages the study of other traditions and religions, and seeks to discover the fundamental similarities of all spiritual systems.
- Anunnakism incorporates effectual mystical techniques which have been drawn from Sumerian and Akkadian sources as well as other diverse ancient and modern sources of mystic thought.
- Anunnakism is the foundation of our practice, and positive, transformational magick is our ultimate goal.
- Anunnakism reveres all that is Divine in nature, which is everything.
- Anunnakism has at its core, the Anunnaki Gods of ancient Sumer, but we believe that they existed prior to the time of Sumer, and well after, albeit under a number of different names.
- Anunnakism believes that all Pantheons of Ancient Gods and all Traditions of Magick have at their root, the influence of the Anunnaki.