|1 Lb||Flank or Sirloin Steak, thinly sliced|
|1 Tbsp||Soy Sauce|
|2 Tbsp||Hoisin Sauce|
|2 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|2 Tbsp||Garlic, minced|
|1 Tbsp||Ginger Root, fresh, minced|
|1/2 Lb||Mushrooms, sliced|
|1 Cup||Snow Peas|
|1||Sweet Pepper, thinly sliced|
|2 Pkg (300g)||Broccoli Spears, diced, frozen|
1) Marinate beef slices in soy sauce, water and cornstarch for 15 minutes while preparing remaining ingredients.
2) Combine milk with hoisin sauce, soy sauce and cornstarch.
3) Stir until smooth. Reserve.
4) Heat oil in a skillet.
5) Add garlic, ginger and onions.
6) Cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
7) Add mushrooms and sweet pepper.
8) Cook for 2 minutes.
9) Add beef slices.
10) Cook until golden brown.
11) Stir sauce again. Add to beef.
12) Cook until mixture comes to a boil.
13) Add broccoli pieces. Cover pan.
14) Cook for 3 - 4 minutes until broccoli is heated through and sauce is thick.