/| Gerund & Infinitive .. Again |\
Join me in my kitchen
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate form of the verb between brackets .
- Will you [ make ] dinner, please?
- Would you mind [ make ] us some mint tea first, please?
- I feel like [ drink ] a cup of coffee.
- I don't need [ heat ] the broth. Itís OK like that.
- Please, avoid [ peel ] tomatoes in the sink.
- Oh! Look there's fish in the basket; I forgot [ have ] bought some this morning.
- You hate [ gut ] fish, don't you?
- I don't know how [ fry ] fish
- Can you help me [ move ] this oven to the corner, please?
- Thank you for [ be ] so accommodating.
Review Your Lesson