Grammar => Parts of speech => Adjectives => Short => Comparative & superlative => Exercise
\°_°/ Gap-filling Quiz \°_°/
Put the words between brackets in the correct form
1. This exercise is (hard) than the other one.
2. Is Ifran (cold) town in Morocco?
CHECK the coldest
3. My mother's hands are (soft) than my father's. CHECK softer
4. Ted is (tall) student in class. CHECK the tallest
5. Who is (crazy) Tom or Ben? CHECK crazier
6. Dave is (mad) than his wife. CHECK madder
7. My aunt is (slim) than my mother. CHECK slimmer
8. That's (sad) story I've ever heard.
CHECK the saddest
9. The bee and the ant are (busy) insects I know. CHECK the busiest
10. My kids are (noisy) than the chickens. CHECK noisier