Show me the Modal Verb
In each of the following sentences there's a modal verb. Try to find it!
N.B : Hover the sentence to see the modal verb.
- You have to be careful.
- My grandmother
may win the gold medal in Kung-Fu .
- Most dogs can bark fluently.
- Give me a call in case you should travel abroad.
- You ought to revise your lessons regularly.
- You needn't justify yourself; I do understand the situation!
- Could you possibly hand me that blue file over here, please?
- Law must be respected.
- You cannot park your car here.
- You 'd better do the next quiz.