Chapter 32

The Albertane Tour was going awesome- I missed my family and Chris and Mike TERRIBLY. It was nice to get a break from Claire. Life wasn’t the same anymore- even though we didn’t spend a lot of time with the guys it was AWESOME to see what they were going through.

“Ah! This stupid ass toaster!” Zac said hitting the toaster in our hotel room…we were in Colorado for Jack Frost.

“I thought you used to love toasters,” I said.

“I found something else to love,” He said coming closer to me. He kissed me on the lips and then I slipped my tongue in. It was probably Zac’s first French kiss and I was SO glad to give it to him.

“Zac!” Ike said opening the door. Zac and I pulled away.

“Damn, sorry was I interrupting something?” Ike smiled satisfyingly.

“Tell anyone and your history,” Zac said making a fist.

“Like I’m scared of a twelve year old,” Ike said rolling his eyes.

“Well you should be,” Zac threatened.

“Ike what do you want?” I asked getting annoyed with all the fighting.

“Ashley Greyson needs are camcorder tapes- I’m here to ‘refill’ you,” Ike said showing us the blank 8mm tape in his hand.

“The camera’s over there,” Zac said pointing to the table across the room.

“Thanks,” Ike said popping out the full tape and replacing it with a new one.

“Road to Albertane is looking good, we just need some camera people to tape our performances,” Ike said hopelessly.

“We don’t care,” Zac said wanting to get back to making out.

“I’ll do it- I’ll tape performances!” I said.

“Actually, that’s not a bad idea, I’ll run it by dad and get back to you,” Ike said.

“Okay cool!” I said.

“Okay, I’ll let you all get back to whatever you two were doing, bye.” Ike said leaving the room.

“Why do you wanna tape?” Zac asked.

“I’ll be by your drums the whole time…you get to look at my all concert…and I get to look at you,” I said hopping onto the counter.

A smile spread across Zac’s face, “I love you.” He whispered but the whisper faded into another kiss.

Chapter 33