THE CALL

CHAPTER 6

    Both of them drove to brian's house in silence. It felt a little awkward. Brian looked over at Melisa a couple of times. She just guess he was trying to think of something to say, but she guess he never came up with anything cause he never said anything, and neither did she. Brian pulled up into his drive way and brian and Melisa both walked out. He unlooked the door and both of them went inside. As Melisa stepped in, she heard the T.V on to MTV. Melisa gave brian a funny look, like trying to figure out why his t.v was on. He just shrugged.

    "Hold up you stay here, k." He said making her stay behind so he could see who was in his house. Melisa just nodded back at him. Brian slowly walked up to the family room to see who was there. He walked in and saw know one he made he turned around to see if anyone was behind him, but know one. Then he walked up to the kichen. just as he was about to turn to go in to the kichen ....

    "Hi Brian!" Brian screemed and jumped when someone said his name! Then Melisa screemed thinking something happened to Brian and ran to him.

    "Brian!" She screemed.

    "WHAT?" A person asked confused. Melisa screemed again!

    "NICK!" Her eyes widened!

    "MELISA!" His eyes almosted poped out!

Brian got back up.

    "Oh no!"

    "Brian what is that, that, thing doing here?" She said angerly. She stood with her arms crossed and looking up. trying to agnore the fact that her ex-boyfriend was there not mention 'X' boy friend!

    "Thats exactly what i'd like to know! Nick what are you doing here? How'd you get in?" Brian asked.

    "Oh easy... I made a copy of your key. just in case i needed it." Nick said casually.

    "WHAT!?!" He just couldnt belive what lil nicky just said!

    "Its no big deal. And besides were bestfriends so i didnt think it mattered."

    "NICK! Errrrrr!"

    "Brian its no big deal i mean c'mon we're bestfriends member."

    "HAHA" Melisa started laughing at Nicks comment.

    "Whats so funny?" Nick asked.

    "you mean you and brian WERE bestfriends! HAHAHA" then brian burst out laughing.

    "What are you even doin here?" Brian asked.

    "YEAH?" Melisa add.

    "Brian can i be alone with Melisa?"

    "uh...Yeah sure." Brian walked out of the family room.

    "Melisa..." She cut him of before he could say anymore.

    "Save it! I dont wanna talk to you alright!"

    "C'mon...please?" Nick pleaded.

    "NO! Brian i am leaving."

    "fine i should've known trying to talk to a bitch isnt gonna work!"

    "A BITCH!?! Will if i'm a "bitch" then i aint the only one in here that is one!!!"

    "Wait guys aren't bitchs there ass holes." Nick commented.

    "Well i guess your and exception!" Melisa stated.

Brian then came down stairs with a confussed look on his face.

"Oh no brian why the hell did you have ta let them be alone!" brian thought to himself

    "I'm leaving!" Melisa told brian.

    "what about you wanting to talk to me?"

    "Never mind that! I had second thoughts!" She walked out the door. Brian ran after her and grabbed her by the arm.

    "What the fuck!?! Nick i already told you i dont want to talk to you!"

    "Hold up its me Brian you know the good guy,friendly, the guy who doesnt want you to be mad at him."

She turned around, first she looked confussed to see brian, then she smiled at his comment.

    "sorry bri."

    "Its alright. Do you wanna go to your place and talk since its not gonna work here?"

    "yeah sure" They both got into his car.

    "you know, I knew you couldnt go to far when you left."

Melisa gave brian, once again a confussed look. He laughted.

    "You didnt have a car!" he cracked up laughing. She then relised that to and joined in laughing. She could have swore if someone saw them laughing this hard, they'd think they were on drugs! They both got to Melisa's place and got out then went inside. Her house wasnt anything compared to brians but it was still good!

    "you want anything to drink?"

    "Nuthing really."

    "Okay."

They both just went and sat down in the living room.

    "so wat did you wanna talk about?" Brian asked.

    "um...well...its about me and nick."

A flow of tears started to run down her cheeks and staning you face. Brian came over to her and put her in a hug.

    "Dont cry please dont" He said softly and comfortingly.

    "Brian i dont know wat to say i'm just so confussed! I dont even know were to start."

    "try the beganing?"

    "I guess you know that me and nick broke up didnt you?"

    "yeah? I'm sorry to hear that though. I always thought you were meant for each other."   

    "So did I."

    "So what went wrong?"

    "Nick came home from a club!"

    "Well that doesnt sound to bad."

    "dont worry it gets worse."

    "Oh it does?"

    She then told brian about all that happend. Nick coming home with a lipstick on his shirt and she thought he might have sleep with someone. and so on.... after she finished she just cryed herself to sleep in brian's arms. He layed her down on the sofa and covered her with a blanket and left.

more coming soon

Okay please send your FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!

KSfanfic@hotmail.com

index

home

fan fic