1. Vehicle maximum weight is 7,500 lbs.
2. 2WD Trucks short wheel base up to 150" weight is 7,000 lbs. with 14.71 maximum blower Any 2WD running under national association rules will weigh 6,200 lbs.
3. Hitch height for trucks will be 26". Blower trucks will be 25", except for the following:
Naturally aspirated trucks will be 28". Naturally aspirated with nitrous will be 27". 2WD trucks will be 30". Hitch from point of Hook to center line of rear axle shall be no less than 27% of wheel base. 2WD Hitch length must be minimum of 18" from center line of rear axle.
4. Power pulling reserves the right to alter hitch height and truck weight at any time during the year.
5. 4WD blower trucks are limited to 14.71 blower. No screw type blowers. No cubic inch limit.
Gas Exhaust may exit downward at the back of the truck or directly straight up thru the hood. Diesel Exhaust must exit upward. Exhaust thru hood is permitted with two 3/8 inch bolts in diameter must be placed in a cross pattern within one inch of each other.
7. Aluminum block and heads are permitted.
8. Gas trucks are permitted to run turbo, fuel injection with alcohol aspiration only, (no electronic fuel injection), and nitrous oxide with pressurized bottler system only.
9. The use of any agents other than nitrous oxide as part of, or mixed with, this pressurized fuel system is strictly prohibited.
10. Nitrous Oxide bottle(s) located in the drivers compartment must be equipped with a relief valve and vented outside of the compartment.
11. Nitrous Oxide system must be commercially available and installed per manufacturer guidelines.
12. Pro Fab transmissions and transfer cases are permitted.
13. Bar tires are permitted. 165" maximum wheelbase.
14. Side windows are not required.
15. Fiberglass bodies are permitted.
16. Tube frames are permitted.
17. Solid suspensions permitted.
18. Front weight and bracket may no extend more tha 60" forward from the center of the front axle.
19. Hitch can be adjustable but it must be stationary in all directions.Mandatory Safety hitch must be as strong as primary hitch and cannot be connected to primary hitch. Must be 12 inches below primary hitch, minimum 3/8” thick with an opening of 3.75 x 3.5” No bolts in hitches. Must be forged pin.
20. Drive shaft loops and U-joint shield required.
21. Bell housing or transmission blanket required.
22. Kill switch (gas) or air shut off (diesel) is required.
23. All diesel trucks will have a fuel sampling value (closest to injection pump) on the return line from the fuel injection pump to be used in obtaining a fuel sample. Must have a flexible hose. Diesel engine must be running when fuel sample is obtained. For 2022 Diesel fuel test will be minimum low of 30 to high of 150.
24. Also required to have a water injection sampling value. If no value exists the tank line will be unfastened to obtain a sample.
25. All fluids are subject to diagnostic screening.
26. Helmet (Snell 90 min. or SFI 31.1 min) required. Neck collars are recommended. Fire suit (SFI3.2) and gloves required. Seatbelts are required. Recommended SFI16.1 spec. Minimum 2.5 lb fire extinguisher within reach of driver.
27. membership will be $100.00. Must attend 2/3 of scheduled events to received points and points fund money. One drop hook can be used and drop hook points will be issued at 2 places lower than last pulling position.