What professors say about MLM.
- Jeff Cornwall, Director of the Belmont University about MLM.
- Dave Touretzky about MLM, Research Professor in the Computer Science Department and the Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition at Carnegie Mellon University
- Report of Professor G. Robert Blakey, Professor of Law at Notre Dame Law School, in which he compares Amway/Quixtar to the mafia!
- Jon M. Taylor, Ph.D. List of publications, including on MLM.
- Dave Touretzky, Research Professor in the Computer Science Department and the Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition at Carnegie Mellon University (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/)
- Dr. Kam-hon Lee, Professor of Marketing at The Chinese University in Hong Kong
- MLM heuristics, Evaluating reasoning heuristics in the context of multi-level marketing structures, John A. van der Poll, School of Computing, University of South Africa.
- Rutgerson MLM The State University of New Jersey
- Prof. Dr. Michael M. Zacharias Fach Hochschule in Worms, who is involved in MLM by giving lectures at MLM events, and selling books about MLM.
- Analysis of National Fairness Laws Aimed at Protecting Consumers
in Relation to Commercial Practices Prof. Dr. Reiner Schulze and Prof. Dr. Hans Schulte-Nölke