The Twelve Bens
2. What is the name of the Seaside Resort in County Donegal that bears the Irish name that means "The wood of the Apple"?
3. Which two of the following colleges owe much to the efforts of devoted Irishmen who helped establish them?
Georgetown and Harvard
Fordham and Notre Dame
Smith and Barnard
Columbia and William and Mary
4. The west of the USA was largely developed because of a mechanical reaper invented by an Irishman. What was his name?
5. The Statutes of Kilkenny forbade Normans to?
Fish the waters off the coast of Ireland
Wear French silk hosiery in public
Celebrate the Holy Mass in French
Marry the Irish
6. Who was the High King of Ireland from 975-1014AD?
7. If you were to have strolled the streets of New York around 1900, you would have found many Irish working as what?
8. What is the most common surname in Ireland?
9. Who printed the final version of the Proclamation of the Irish Republic that was read on the steps of the GPO on Easter Monday 1916?
William Smith O'Brien
10. In response to the question, "Is there any chance the Easter Rebellion would succeed", who responded, "None whatever"?