MINERVA PARK - Columbus OH
Minerva Park, located in the northeast corner of Columbus Ohio, only lasted from 1895-1902 when then-new Olentangy Park took most of the patrons on the same streetcar line. Minerva was created by the owner of the Columbus Central Railway Co. and named after his wife. A pole line off Cleveland Ave still traces the old right of way into the park along Minerva Lake Rd, which still crosses the lake as it heads into the golf course area.
MINERVA PARK MAP, INFO & PHOTOS
Minerva Park on the Roller Coaster Database
BRAD'S DEFUNCT PARKS / HOME
All images copyright Brad Sherman unless noted otherwise.