On this page, you'll be able to put some of what you learned to use. Simply click on the black arrows to move the boxes up and down and you'll be able to see demonstrations of how to do a problem. to see the full page solutions, simply click on the link next to the words and you'll be taken to them. Have fun. :)
- f(x)=3x^2 + 2x + 1
- Is that function one-to-one or is it onto?
- However, I will give you a hint. It begins with an "o"
- Have you gotten it yet?
- It's one-to-one. did you get it?
- f(x)=8x^3 + 3x^2 + 28x + 10,898
-Give the derivative of that function...
-Do you have it yet? You can look back if you need to.
- The answer is: 24x^2 + 6x + 28...Did you get it?
- 1) What is the greek symbol for change called?
- 2) What is the formula for the change in (x)?
- a1) Delta (or a d)
-a2) Lim f(x+epsilon) as epsilon approaches 0 = f(x) (here it is)