In loving rememberance of our mentor, our friend, our brother
REV. JOHN F. GALLAGHER
passed into spirit
John was an amazing man. His faith in God was extremely strong, he was very
intelligent and well read, he could be deeply philosophical or carry on a shallow
conversation if you so desired. He loved...truly, deeply, unconditionally, and he
made sure every one felt special...for in his eyes we were! But the one thing John
was famous for was his sense of humor! When he would call me on the phone, as soon
as he heard me say hello, he would immediately start with a joke...ALWAYS!! And our
conversations would also end with a joke.
John was the best teacher! He was so good, we were already working with each
other for 2 years before I even realized he was teaching me! His favorite
method was give us "something to think about" and we would have to come up with
the answer. I guess you could say he'd give us an inch, but we had to find the
mile! But it worked!
John loved to share his knowledge! The one thing he always stressed to us is to
freely share your spiritual knowledge, for it is of the Universal light and belongs
to everyone. So with this in mind, I want to freely share with all of you some
of John's life lessons. May you receive these as they are given...with LOVE!
- You are loved~without limits or exceptions!
- Lighten up! Life was not meant to be taken seriously!
- God gave us a sense of humor for a reason~use it!
- In dealing with mediumship and psychic ability, there is no room for
ego~always thank God and spirit for information received~you are God's messenger.
- Life's lessons are easy~don't make them difficult.
- Do not hold grudges~if someone has wronged you, Bless them with God's love
and let it go.
- No psychic is better than the next~we just receive messages differently.
- Always go with the flow of God~there will be less struggle in doing so.
- Listen to subtle spirit messages~it gives us the confirmation that they are
working with us!
- Believe in the fact that there is no death, just a transition from realities~
Spirit is indeed eternal!
- Our souls are connected! We come from one Universal Source.
- Love is the one emotion that your soul always carries through realities.
- Truth lives within our hearts~do not allow anyone to convince you of anything,
especially if you know it is untrue.
- God is love~respect God, do not fear Him.
- Believe in angels~they do exist!
- Forgive yourself as God forgives you.
- See yourself through someone else's eyes~you are more beautiful than you
- Don't worry about the future, take life one day at a time.
- Don't limit yourself to possibilities.
- Perfection is non-existent on the earth plane. To expect perfection is to
set yourself up for disappointment.
- If you believe it~you can achieve it!
Me & John *S*
John continues to teach us from the spirit side of life. This was one point
he made to Burt and I before he passed.
As I get to the end of this page, John wants me to close with a few passages
from 1 Corinthians 12:
6 And there are diversities of powers, but it is the one God who works
all things in all men.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man as help to him.
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the
word of knowledge by the same Spirit.
9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another
the means to distinguish the true Spirit; to another different languages;
to another the interpretation of languages.
11 But all of these gifts are wrought by that one and the same Spirit, dividing to
every one severally as he will.
12 For as the body is one and has many members, and all the members
of the body, even though many, are one body, so also is Christ.
Hey John, hear about the petite clairvoyant who was wanted
by the police? The newspaper headlines read "Small Medium at Large"!!!
*~*BACK TO THE GARDENS*~*