1. Buy a muscle magazine. By flipping through the pages and seeing pictures of the sport's freakiest monsters you will want to head to the gym as soon as possible ready to get big.
2. Look in the mirror. After getting out of the shower, take a look in the mirror and flex a few poses. After realizing how big you actually are, you will feel the urge to get bigger and you will be ready to pump some iron.
3. Picture an enemy in your head. Think of how much you would enjoy kicking their ass and before you know it you will want to head out to the gym to become bigger and stronger than they are.
4. Try something new. Maybe you are bored of your plain old routine. Try mixing your training schedule up a little bit. Remember to keep it fun, working out is something you should like to do not HAVE to do.
5. Take a day off. Your body might be fatigued a little bit. Go to bed early that night and get a good night sleep. In the morning you will feel refreshed and ready to go.
If you have a tip that you think should be included on this page, send it to me and I will put it up as soon as possible.
Back To The Main Page