READINGS BY ROBERT - PSYCHIC MEDIUMSHIP
== READINGS BY ROBERT IN PEMBERTON NJ ==
Psychic Medium, Dowser and Spiritual Counselor (609-351-5878)
Robert is an ordained Spiritualist minister and conducts spiritual readings on personal wellbeing and life lessons.
Readings last about 45 minutes to an hour and are audio-taped.
Robert Egby developed his psychic abilities in the late 1970s, and taught psychic development for ten years at the Vancouver Psychic Society. He follows the ancient mystical teachings, and teaches Sufi, Yoga and other ancient, mystical philosophies.
Today, he makes his home in Pemberton, New Jersey, where he conducts psychic mediumship development and higher awareness workshops, past lives, meeting your spirit guides, and self-esteem. As an ordained interfaith minister, he also teaches spiritual and higher awareness.
Private consultations are available by appointment. In his readings, Robert uses psychometry, clairvoyance, clairaudience, aura-reading, and works with his Spirit Guides to produce messages and information to help clients release anxieties and hurts, bring closure to losses of loved ones, rebuild self-esteem and develop future positive objectives.
For your Reading with Robert call 609-351-5878 or email email@example.com.
Hints for a Good Reading
1. It is to your benefit to put your mind at ease and relax before you seek a medium's help. This creates a better atmosphere for the reading and makes it easier to make contact.
2. It is helpful to allow the medium to proceed at his or her own pace. Do not expect your most urgent problems to be discussed immediately.
3. Spirit provides evidence of identity in many different ways. It may be by name, unique description, relationships, incidents, etc. Be willing to verify such evidential information so the medium can proceed to any messages that are to be given.
4. Let the medium know when they are correct. Do not attempt to confuse them. Be fair.
5. Arguing or wanting things done your way makes it difficult for the medium to function effectively and may lead to failure.
6. Something may make more sense by the end of the reading, or the understanding of the message may come at a later time--after you have had time to think about it. Don't be too wuick to say "No" to what is given by the medium.
7. The true success of a reading is not always measured by prophecy, but by the guidance it provides. Prediction is possible, but always remember, you. have the power to change forthcoming events.
8. A good reading should explain the philosophy of harmonious living. Mediumship is not fortune-telling.
9. If you wish to ask a question, or questions, meditate on them in advance. Give Spirit ample time to get an answer. No Spirit claims to have an answer on the spur of the moment. After all, you are communicating with people.
10. The medium realizes when the energies have withdrawn. Do not try to prolong a reading. You are always welcome to come again.
Always remember, a Psychic Medium does not call the Spirits from the Other Side. Your loved ones, friends and others who have crossed over into Spirit, normally come with you to a reading. You may well sense them around you several hours, or even days prior to the reading, and Spirits may well validate this phenomena by noting through the medium that "You dropped your coffee mug this morning," or "You should be congratulated.You won the game last night." Always remember, the Spirit World is but a very thin veil away. So enjoy your reading.
Love, Light and Blessings.
=== Readings by Robert ===
13 Wynwood Drive
Pemberton, New Jersey 08068
Return to Our Main Index