FEES-SERVICES AND WORDS OF WISDOM
Marriages are Made in Heaven But so are Thunder and Lightning
It has been a wonderful year for weddings so far. It is a great privilege to be of help to so many couples.
In the year 2011 I officiated at many wonderful weddings and hope that this next year will be as enjoyable.
I have received E-Mails from all over the country and overseas asking about my services. Most of them I just had to point in the right direction as the sites they had chosen for their weddings were too far away for me. Even though NH is a small state, it takes a while to get around in our hills and twisty roads.
I think I read somewhere that if New Hampshire were flat it would be as big as Texas.
I have had a few inquires about Non-religious Naming ceremonies for babies and coming of age ceremonies for young adults. I would be glad to work with you on these milestone events.
On a lighter note, but so true.
"To keep your marriage brimming
With love in the marriage cup,
Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
Whenever you're right, shut up. --Ogden Nash
back to HOMEPAGE
Words for a Lasting Marriage
- Thank You
- I'm Sorry
- Yes Dear
- Simple wedding in Keene----$60.00
- Other services will be charged on a case by case basis depending on your requirements
- For Ceremonies outside of 5 mile radius of Keene there will be a slight exta charge based on mileage
- There is no extra charge for a customized ceremony or your personalized copy of your ceremony
- Reaffirmation Ceremony----$35.00 in Keene area
- Naming and other ceremonies are negotiable.
Tips For a Hassle Free Wedding
- Confirm all outside services (cake, officiant, caterers etc)a month ahead
- If the young children of the Bride or Groom are in the wedding party, have a relative or friend get them ready. You will have enough to do.
- Check wedding attire for fit in time for alterations in case of weight gain or loss. The same for rings.
- If an outdoor wedding is planned, have a backup location in the event of bad weather.
- When having a Unity candle at an outdoor wedding,provide a screen or hurricane mantle for your candles in case of wind. I just officiated at an outdoor wedding where they used oil lamps instead of candles. These were long stemmed, lovely crystal and the mild wind did not affect them. Something to think about
- If you will be wearing a veil, bring it to the rehearsal or practise with it BEFORE the ceremony.
- Relax and enjoy your special day. A few boo-boos will only make it more memorable.
- If you are having an outdoor wedding and will be walking on grass, do not wear spike heels, you WILL sink in and look very funny