Bench rest rifle shooting is harder than it looks. We shoot the hunter style bench rest matches which is shot for score, not group size.
- Rifles are classed by their weight including the scope.
- There is no allowances for caliber. You can shoot any size you want.
- No muzzel brakes on center fire rifles.
- Rimfire rifles shoot in a class of their own but they use 200 yd targets @ 100 yds.
- You have 30 min. to shoot 25 shots for record and as many zeroing shots as you want.
- The 10 ring is about 1/2 inch wide. The target scores to the 3 ring which is about 4 inches wide.
- The Nebraska state games bench rest matches are shot at 200 yards.
- The rules are the same as 100 yd.
- The target scoring rings go out to the 5 ring and that is about 6 inches wide ( the 10 ring is about 1 inch wide)
- The rules are the same as the 100 and 200 yd.
- The targets are proportionately bigger than the 200.