1. Intel manuals :: http://www.online.ee/~andre/i80386/
2. Intel Manuals :: http://x86.ddj.com/intel.doc/386manuals.htm U can get a lot of information not only about 386 but also about other intel processors including chipset documentations, data sheets and almost every minute information about these processors.
3. Intel Secrets :: http://www.x86.org/secrets/intelsecrets.htm x86.org is a very famous site. U can get profound information there.
4. www.sandpile.org -> Pretty good site. You can find information about x86 processors.
OPERATING SYSTEMS :
1. About Free OSes :: http://www.freeos.com
2. OS Fans , here is another great site :: Mirror of john fine's webpage . This site has details about booting , PM etc... People who want 2 write their own OS, please have a look at this site. U would like it. Some people over the web worship this guy ! (read so somewhere..)
3. Protected Mode and Operating Systems: Contains sources of many C kernels, assembly language kernels, i386 demo stuff and lot many. In short, profound ! The site also mirror j.fine's home page. (the 2nd link above)
4. Minix Site :: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~ast/minix.html .
5. CPU Scheduling Algortihms :: http://www.usenix.org/publications/library/proceedings/osdi96/full_papers/vin/html/Hierarchy.html
1. VESA site :: http://www.itsnet.com/home/ldragon/Specs/Super.VGA.Adapters/VESA/index.html
2. SVGA site :: http://www.pcwebopedia.com/TERM/S/SVGA.html
3. VGA site :: http://www.pacwest.net/byron13/FreeVGA/home.htm
4. Video Hardware Page :: http://godot.tuniv.szczecin.pl/~mjaskula/tomi/pc/video.html#programming
5. Tutorials on VGA , SVGA :: http://www.hardwarecentral.com/hardwarecentral/tutorials/67/1/
Monday, April 16, 2001