More of my collection
* A Chelsea 8-TRC; takes a 9V battery. Not a very high quality radio, from the looks of it. Can't find it in the reference books.
* A nice little Mellow Tone radio, but with no model number.... I would presume it was made in the early 60s. My friend Bill picked this one up for about a dollar at a flea market. It plays, weakly.
* Found this one in an antique store in North Carolina in April 00, paid about $7 for it. Not a real classic, but a sweet little radio that I thought I would clean up and add to the collection. From the looks of it, AM/FM, integrated circuits, etc., I would say it was made in the 80s.
* The Admiral YD109GP, made in 1965. Pretty rough shape, takes 4 AA batteries, plays OK. From the looks of it, it hasn't had a very good life up to now. My buddy Bill picked this up at a flea market for a buck.
* Sorry, got this one in twice... the Chelsea described at the top of the page. We'll get this one off in the next week or so.
* Found this little nugget at a "second hand store" in Alix, Alberta (you wanna talk "remote," let's talk about Alix, Alberta !!). Standard Model SRQ108, plays pretty good, not much on shortwave, though. Paid about $15 for this one.
Click here to see more of my collection!