This Grey Ribbon above stands for one of the 1,522 lives lost on the RMS TITANIC it is my hope to get 1,522 people to post this ribbon on their website, so that each soul will have a ribbon. I only ask that if you do post a ribbon, you link back to this page, and email me to let me know who has ribbons. This way, I can keep track of the number of ribbons. The current number of ribbons out is 350! My reasons for doing this? ONE: the Titanic was real, which some people forget
and only see James Cameron's Film, and second, there are very few memorials to the RMS Titanic tragedy. PLEASE if you want to post a ribbon, send me an EMAIL...I rearely have time to check the guestbook for signitures asking for ribbons! And send emails to email@example.comThis will keep confusion out of my other inboxes! THANKS! Some other things to note: You do NOT need to have a Titanic page to have a ribbon. HOWEVER if your site is not family friendly, you CAN NOT post a ribbon! That means, if you have nudity, adult content, hentai, links to any adult sites, South Park sites, OR links to any related sites, I'm sorry, you can't post a ribbon. ALSO if you wish to have your ribbon stand for someone, it is all right. Just as long as I know WHO your ribbon is for. IMPORTANT: Do not ask if you can have your ribbon stand for a "group" of people, due to the ribbon project's purpose. NOTE TO WEBTV USERS:If you so wish, you can add the ribbon to your email sig. as long as you EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW!!! Many Thanks, my friends! ~_~
1. Nearer, my God, to thee, nearer to thee! E'en though it be a cross that raiseth me, still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to thee; nearer, my God, to thee, nearer to thee!
2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down, darkness be over me, my rest a stone; yet in my dreams I'd be nearer, my God, to thee; nearer, my God, to thee, nearer to thee!
3. There let the way appear, steps unto heaven; all that thou sendest me, in mercy given; angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to thee; nearer, my God, to thee, nearer to thee!
4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with thy praise, out of my stony griefs Bethel I'll raise; so by my woes to be nearer, my God, to thee; nearer, my God, to thee, nearer to thee!
5. Or if, on joyful wing cleaving the sky, sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I fly, still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to thee; nearer, my God, to thee, nearer to thee!